Chapter Thirty One: Girl Talk

"Droopy apologizes for popping in unannounced. Master wanted Droopy to tell Miss Granger that he'll be stopping by for dinner with the Italian food she likes." He bowed at her.

She smiled, taking the flowers in thanks. "Is that right?" She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure he's going to go all the way to Italy for that pizza."

Droopy's ears lifted and he pulled out a keychain from his pocket, "Droopy hopes so! This is a treasured gift that the Master brought back for Droopy."

She looked down. It was such a simple gift and yet the House Elf looked like he'd been given the keys to the gates of Heaven. Her heart warmed. He brought back a gift for his House Elves?

"That's beautiful, Droopy. Do you like things like this?" When he nodded shyly, Hermione continued. "I'm glad to hear that. If I find anything similar, I'll be sure to pick one out for you. What does Cadskey like?"

He didn't need to think long, "Tea leaves."

Hermione nodded with a smile, "Thank you Droopy."

The House Elf nodded timidly before leaving. She headed towards the Master Bathroom to get ready for the day. She would ask Ginny for help sorting out her feelings since the witch probably wanted all the naughty details anyway, and then she would hear Draco out for how his day went.

In the meantime, she was also going to look through Ginny's little black book full of annoying and harmless curses just in case he pissed her off again.

Girl Talk

Ginny was waiting for her with an impressive spread of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fresh biscuits. Harry was currently trying to fill up his plate with food before his loving, doting fiancé kicked him out of the kitchen.

"Don't rush me woman!" Harry proclaimed, scooping eggs onto his plate, "I have no bloody wish to hear about Malfoy and my best friend."

His fiancé raised an eyebrow, "Well I do and you're making me wait longer!"

"Why are you so excited to hear about another man?" Harry grumbled, stuffing a piece of bacon into his mouth.

Hermione laughed a little, noticing that Harry was taking his time. For someone who wasn't interested at all in her love life, he sure wasn't acting like it. Or was there something he wanted to know specifically?

"I've always been curious! He's got such an alpha mentality," Ginny squinted at her, "He's big isn't he?"

She almost spilled an obnoxious amount of syrup onto her pancakes, "Ginny!"

"I'm your best friend. I'm allowed to know!" The ginger replied adamantly, "And Harry wants bragging rights if he's bigger, but he won't know unless you spill!"

Hermione glanced over at Harry to see a guilty expression on his face, "Are you serious? So you intend to make fun of him if you're... bigger?"

"You didn't see the smirk he gave me when he saw me naked!" Harry snapped, placing his plate down, "I need to know!"

Her best friend was an idiot and he was married to a similar idiot that was more perverse. They were a match in idiot heaven. Merlin would need to bless their children to not be idiots.

With a deep sigh, Hermione remembered feeling him up this morning. She used her forearm for reference and gave them a general idea, "He's this big."

Ginny's eyes widened, "Are you serious? You're not exaggerating?"