Chapter Twenty Three: Desperate Calls

Draco had to know something was wrong, right?

He was far too intelligent to think that the floo chimney didn't work when she'd successfully passed through it. He'd have to come to two conclusions.

1.) Let's say it did stop working, then he would just Apparate to the Manor. Not recommended while being inebriated, but Draco had managed to Apparate from Tokyo to England on the brink of Death. He was far stronger and clear minded than any wizard she'd ever met. In fact, it wouldn't be far off to think that Draco was stronger than Harry due to the intense Death Eater training. Regardless, once he Apparated to the Manor and then floo'd to her apartment; he'd realize she was missing.

2.) He wouldn't assume that it stopped working, but that the other side was no longer available. This would have to set off alarm bells in his head, but without the other side available to be tracked, there would be no way to know where Hermione was.

Camden Markets wasn't far from the Leaky Cauldron which led to Diagon Alley, and the Knockturn Alley. If he knew where she was, he could Apparate here so easily. But that's the thing... He didn't know where she was.

Hermione shook her head, willing the depressive thoughts to clear.

Draco would find her.

Draco would save her.

Fear and trepidation fought their way inside her for first place, turning her stomach upside down. She closed her eyes tightly.

Please let it be soon.

Desperate Calls - DRACO POV

There were a lot of ways to kill a boner and Draco found out how fast the tent in his pants could go down when he realized his girl was missing. He debated between going to Theo's or Potter's. It was likely that both couples were shagging.

Fuck.

Right now, he should be finding all the sensitive spots that made Granger really squirm and finally have a taste. Salazar, she probably tasted fucking amazing. He hadn't even touched her intimately and yet her little noises of pleasure were his greatest symphony already. Instead he didn't know if she was alive or dead. There was the likelihood that he was going to kill whoever hexed the Floo Chimney and the only person to actually be able to keep him out of Azkaban was the Head Auror.

Harry fucking Potter.

The same Harry Potter that was currently swearing, trying to cover his fiancé on the couch because they were in fact shagging.

"God damn it, Malfoy." Ginny groaned, "I had five galleons on you and Hermione tonight. Now I've been robbed of my money and an orgasm unless you're here to help?"

Potter accio'd a blanket and Draco glanced up, giving him the privacy to pull out of his woman.

The Slytherin could hear the anger shaking from his own voice, "The floo by Camden Markets was a one way trap. Granger left through it first and then when I tried to use it, nothing happened."

"Apartment?" Potter suggested, "Maybe she'd got cold f-"

Draco's eyes narrowed into slits, "She was practically begging for it, so no Potter. She didn't get scared of fucking me."

He worded it that way only to see the revulsion on the Boy-Who-Annoyed-The-Piss out of him. It worked. Ginny, on the other hand, looked curious.

"So you should have shagged?" She said ominously, blinking. "That should count enough to get my five galleons."