Chapter Forty: Finally - Mature Read

Hermione smirked and placed her hands on either side of his face, keeping him in place as she deepened the kiss herself. Her tongue met his as she raked her hands through his soft, blond hair. Draco let out a growl of approval, pleased that she was initiating the snog session first. She melted into his touch as his hands roamed her sides, grabbing her hips, and encouraging her to turn so that she could straddle his hips.

Hermione did so, experimentally rolling her hips against the hardness forming against his trousers. He ran his hands over her rear, squeezing and pulling her closer against him. She ground her hips against him, feeling that there were two many layers of clothes between the two of them.

Draco broke the kiss first, his cheeks becoming flushed and his eyes shining with need. "Love, we need to stop-"

"Why?"

Another instance tonight where she caught him off guard. "I... Do you want to? Tonight?"

She didn't hesitate, "I do. I love you."

Draco's eyes darkened with a blend of erotic intent and deep affection. Taking his cue, he grabbed the witch's behind, and lifted her up with him as he got off the couch. Hermione wrapped her legs around her waist, feeling excitement build up in more ways than one.

"You're sure about this?" Draco inquired again, searching her eyes to make sure that this was something she wanted to do with him. "You know I love you more than life itself."

"Which is why I want to share this with you, you pertinacious man." Hermione joked as he laid her back on the bed. "Having second thoughts?"

Draco barked out a laugh, unbuttoning his dress shirt as he looked down at the witch draped against her bed. "I am having thoughts, but I'm considering how many orgasms I want to give you before I finally have you."

Hermione felt her legs clench at the thought and saw Draco's smug smirk when he saw the slight movement.

She was in trouble.

Finally - Mature Read

It wasn't fair. Hermione glanced up, thinking to ask God what she did in life to deserve a man that was so utterly... meticulous. She had been on the edge for Merlin knows how long and she was the only one naked as the man had his head in between her legs.

Draco drank in the sight of her, currently focused on making a mark on her inner thigh for her to be reminded by later on. She squirmed, a small whine escaping her lips with his name.

This caused him to look up briefly, "Patience, love."

"Patience?" She scoffed, "I've been patient the last two times you almost made me..."

He jumped on her shyness. "Made you, what?"

"Draco..." She watched as his large hand came down to press on her lower abdomen, keeping her still.

"Tell me and I'll reward you." He purred, inching towards her heat, "Be a good girl and tell me what I almost made you do."

Hermione's mind went blank as his praise and demand made her all the more aroused. She could feel that she was soaked and ready for him, but he kept denying her a climax. She felt unbridled and like her sanity was slipping from how much she needed him.