Chapter Thirty Seven: A Night to Remember

"Hermione?" She looked to her right and up to see Draco peering down at her. In his hand, he was holding out a shot. "Are you alright?"

The witch nodded, taking the shot from him with a brief nod. "Just reminiscing is all."

His voice turned husky as he leaned next to her ear, "Do you need a reminder that the present is far better than anything else in your past."

"You two! Whatever weird ferret, dirty talk you have going on to make her blush like that, save it for the game!" Ginny shouted before raising her shot to the ceiling, "Cheers."

"Cheers." Everyone else chorused as the Firewhisky burned their throats.

Almost immediately, Hermione could tell that Harry or Theo-likely Theo-had put far too much veritaserum in the whisky shot. The truths were threatening to leave her mouth without a question even being asked.

She swallowed nervously.

This was going to be a long night.

A Night to Remember

Everyone spent a few minutes writing down inappropriate sentences aimed to make the participants laugh and also questions that would no doubt even make Ginny squeal. They all sat in a circle on the floor and in the center of the living room while Luna placed all the pieces of parchment in a bowl.

"Theo! You go first." Harry declared out of no where.

The brown haired boy gave him a sullen look, "Why?"

"Because it's not the first shitty situation you've been in." Harry replied with a smirk.

Theo sent him a brief glare before reaching into the bowl with a curious look on his face. He shuffled his hand around for a few moments before pulling a piece of parchment out. His eyebrows scrunched together, but then a huge smirk weaved across his face.

"Draco, remember when your hex hit Hermione and made her teeth large?" Theo inquired curiously.

The blond looked at him passively, "What of it, Theo?"

He suddenly turned to Hermione and winked, before proclaiming in an obnoxiously loud voice, "Are you a beaver because DAMN!"

Draco's emotionless face turned slightly red as he struggled not to make a face. The others were hopeless as they immediately bursted out laughing much to Hermione's bemusement.

"Arseholes." Hermione said flatly, snatching the slip out of Theo's hand. She read it out loud, "Tell one of the girls a terrible pick up line. Why didn't you tell one to Luna?!"

Theo grimaced, "Making fun of you is a sure way to make Draco laugh, however it didn't work and now I'm kind of pissed."

The veritaserum helped his true feelings be revealed on the matter and that caused the other Slytherin to smirk. "You'll have to try harder than that, Nott."

"I think Harry laughed the hardest which means he should go next." Theo ignored his best friend and nudged the bowl towards the still laughing Auror.

"Fair enough." Harry replied, grabbing the first slip his fingers came into contact with. This time, he read it out loud. "Give a lap dance to the person of your choice." He glanced around, "Malfoy would murder me."