CHAPTER 1

In a hospital VIP Room, A boy sleeping peacefully in the bed because of the effects of some sedatives... looking like a fallen angel.

"Baby wake up fast" His mother said as she pecked on his forehead

"Honey, don't wake him... he needs some sleep...he will wake up after some time."  Taehyung's dad said to comfort his worried wife.

They saw taehyung slightly moving and  blinking his eyes.

"Honey, look here... call the doctor" She said to her husband who immediately stood up to call the doctor.

"I will call the doctor"

Taehyung slowly opened his cute little eyes...

" Eomma.." He called his mom weakly.

"My baby..."  She engulfed his son in a hug while crying..

"Eomma, what happened? why are you crying?" He asked confusedly.

"why did you tried to kill yourself,son? you are my only baby...." She cried remembering the images of her baby's limp body.

"I can't live without you.... please don't do it again....we love you baby-"

"huh? I tried to kill myself? I -I -I... don't rem-ember..." He grabbed his hair in panic.

"shhh baby.... it's okay.... it's okay" she panicked and regretted saying that ..

Suddenly Mr.kim came there with Doctor..She rushed towards the doctor.

"Doctor please help him...i think it's a panic attack again" she pleaded to the doctor.

"Honey, calm down...." Mr.kim said and  caressed her shoulder..

Doctor checked Taehyung and  gave him an injection.Mr.kim let out a sigh as taehyung drifted to sleep again.He Pecked on Tae's
forehead.

"Get well soon baby bear... your dad don't want to see you like this... " He said looking at his only son.

                *************

After hearing the news about Taehyung ,Jin and Jackson rushed to the hospital.

"Uncle.. what happened to tae baby?" Jin asked with a worried expression.

"How is he now?"
Jackson walked towards Mr.kim.

"He again attempted suicide" Mr.kim said while looking down.

Their eyes widened hearing the news...The miserable condition of their uncle made them even more sad..

"Uncle, You need to be strong for him..... our tae bear will definitely come back to his old self" Jin said while holding mr.kim's hands.

" I want to see him... can i?"
Jackson asked with hopeful eyes.

"You can son.... but don't wake him" mr.kim said

"okay uncle" They walked towards their baby brother's room with racing heart.