CHAPTER 11

When Jackson woke up,he saw taehyung's empty bed

When Jackson woke up,he saw taehyung's empty bed....Jackson was sleeping on the couch in taehyung's room.

He panicked seeing the empty bed

"Tae baby..."   He called the younger in panic...He began to search  everywhere as  he got no response from taehyung.

He anxiously went towards Jin and Jungkook and said everything.
"why are you so careless jacky?... I told you to keep an eye on tae baby...and you slept there...!!'  Jin sighed  angrily.

"Sorry hyung" he mumbled looking down.

Meanwhile jungkook heard some sound which is coming from the  bathroom.

He went there and starts to bang  the door of bathroom

"Tae baby... are you there? please open the door... " He pleaded while banging again & again.

He didn't waste any time and slammed the door open.

    (⚠️MENTION OF SELF HARM)

They became shocked seeing the condition of taehyung.

Taehyung is lying on the bathtub.... holding a razor... and slowly cutting his arms...The water in the bathtub is  red as the  blood kept flowing from his body.....

"Tae!! "  Jungkook ran towards taehyung.

Taehyung Looked at them weakly ....

"Put the knife down" Jungkook said to taehyung but the younger didn't even look at them.

Jungkook and Jin slowly walked towards taehyung... cautiously taking each steps.

"Don't come near me.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Baby....please put the knife down..."  Jin said and Noticed the appearance of taehyung.

Taehyung is  wearing specs.

"He is not Tae baby...." Jackson whispered to Jin and Jungkook

Soon Taehyung became unconscious due to the blood loss ....They didn't waste any second and picked him up and ran towards the medical room.

The mansion has a huge room similar to a hospital room... Mr.kim was the one who made that room to protect taehyung......

Jungkook treated Tae... The cuts wasn't too deep fortunately.

They waited for tae to wake up

  ****************************

Taehyung opened his eyes weakly and  looked at the ceiling blankly.

"Tae.." Jungkook called hoping for a response.

"uhh... Who are you?"  Taehyung asked in sleepy voice.

Jungkook felt Deja Vu..

*he is the suicidal one* Jungkook reminded himself in his mind.

"I'm jungkook.... who are you?"  He asked in his calm voice.

"Jason" He answered without looking at any of them.

"Jason! why are you hurting Tae? " Jungkook asked to know more about this personality.

"I'm helping him"  Jason said blankly.

"Death is better than this pain......"  He added as tears formed in his eyes.
Jungkook's heart ached , feeling a strong desire to wipe away the tears and make everything better.

So without wasting any seconds Jungkook hugged him so tight... so tight making sure that taehyung would feel secure like nobody will ever hurt him again now that he's inside his arms.....

"your pain will go away babyy"  Jungkook whispered still hugging the boy.

That hug...

Tae felt so relieved.... His swirling silver eyes were red with tears... He felt dizzy and his vision got blurred.....and when he opened his eyes again,he looked at them confusedly.

"Hyung... why are you crying?"  Taehyung asked to Jungkook...a frown settling on his forehead.

"Tae babyy...." Jin called him while crying.

Taehyung panicked seeing them cry.

"Wh-y ar-e you-"  taehyung stuttered in panic.

"Hyung, you two wait outside..."   
Jungkook mouthed to Jin and Jackson.

They understood what Jungkook meant and went outside.

"This bandag-es...." Taehyung mumbled  looking at the bandages in his arms.

"Shh Tae baby... listen to me...hmm?" He placed his hands on taehyung's Jaw and made him look at him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in a daze.

"You fell on broken mirror pieces and got the cuts.....Your Hyung's were worried so much.... That's why they are crying"
Jungkook explained wandering his eyes on taehyung's face.

Taehyung remained silent.

" don't stress yourself okay...." Jungkook said caressing taehyung's hair.

"But we were watching movie... i don't remember what happened after that...." Taehyung said and tried hard to remember....but he couldn't remember anything.

"why is this happening to me always?" Taehyung sighed in frustration.

"You don't have to remember....... your bunny hyung is here to protect you....." He said while caressing his soft hair.

"Hyung..."

"what happened baby? Is it paining anywhere? " Jungkook  asked in concern.

Taehyung shook his head and looked down in embarrassment. "C-Can you-" He hesitantly looked at Jungkook's eyes.

"Give me a hug.. hyung"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading 💞

-Rezz