CHAPTER 20

Taehyung's pov

Am i a psycho..

when i entered my room, i heard a voice in my head.

It's a male voice ..He is talking to me.

He is telling me to do things..

why this all happening to me?

What did i do to go through this much...?

I felt like the world is going to swallow me.I don't want to live like a mad person.

Everyone around me are liars they all are pitying me...

Suddenly a person's face came to
my mind. It's my soulmate .

ls he genuine to me? ..I don't know but i really want to see him now or atleast i want to talk to him.

I grabbed my phone and dialled
Jiminie's number.

Taehyung's pov end

"Hello, Tae bear!!" Jimin called him through the phone.

"Where are you Tae?"

"Jimin-ah ...I'm at home... I really miss you so much... i want to see you" Taehyung said as he wiped his tears which is now flowing down his face.

"Tae are you crying?" Jimin asked,worried

"what happened bear?"

"Nothing just, ... I've missed you so much chim .." taehyung said, hiccuping.

"Aww...my bear ....I missed you too...don't cry please..."

"okay"

"When are you coming to university?" Jimin asked making taehyung to think.

"I will come tomorrow .I Just want to see you" taehyung said as he decided to attend the university tomorrow.

"I will wait for you....I want to see you too" Jimin said excitedly.

"Jiminah... see you tomorrow. bye"

"okay take care"

*******************************

Next Morning

Taehyung went downstairs carrying his bag .

"Baby.. You woke up early?Where are you going?" Mrs.kim asked, frowning.

"I'm going to university" Taehyung said making mrs.kim look at him in disbelief.

"University? why didn't you tell me? Are you still mad at Us?" Mrs.kim said grabbing the younger's arms.

"No" Taehyung said blankly.

"Tae baby... Me and jungkook also coming with you..." Jin said, easing the tension.

"Whatever..Get ready fast" Taehyung said and sat on the couch.

"Hyung... please give me 15 minutes... I'm going to get ready..." Jungkook said and rushed towards his room.

*******************************

"Jin ..please keep an eye on him... and Dr. jeon, please take care of my son... Don't let anything happen to him again.." Mr.kim said sternly.

"Okay uncle"

"Okay Mr.kim"

******************************

They went to university.

Tae saw his bestie standing at the entrance, waiting for him.

Taehyung stepped outside of the car and ran towards jimin leaving jin and jungkook .

"Jiminaaaah..." Taehyung called his bestfriend, smiling widely.

Jimin ran towards taehyung excitedly and hugged him.

Meanwhile Jin and Jungkook stood there watching them calmly

Jungkook felt a little Jealous seeing the closeness of the best friends.

Jimin noticed jin and jungkook. He know jin through taehyung but he never met him in person.

"Hi... " Jimin said to Jin and Jungkook, smiling widely .

 " Jimin said to Jin and Jungkook, smiling widely

"Hi ....Are you Jimin?" Jin asked, extending his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah.. I'm park jimin... nice to meet you hyung... Tae always talk about you." Jimin said shaking hands with Jin .

"Who is this?" Jimin asked,pointing at jungkook.

"Me.. I'm Jeon jungkook." Jungkook said, smiling a little.

"Me and jungkook are going to work here... I'm the new professor and he is the new doctor." Jin said making Jimin's eyes sparkle.

"Really!" The others nodded laughing.

"Jimin-ah... we'll be late.. come" Taehyung said and began to walk , ignoring his two hyungs.

"Jiminah., please take care of him... If anything happen, call me or jungkook...okay?" Jin called jimin and said in a low voice.

"Oh..okay hyung" Jimin said frowning a little.

"Then... you can go"

"bye Jin hyung... bye jungkook hyung... see you guys later" Jimin said and walked away.

"okay"

Thank you for reading 💞😊

-Rezz