CHAPTER 23

Taehyung secretly peeked through the door...He noticed the gloomy expression of the doctor.

"Is he upset because of me?.." *Smile tae.. atleast fake a smile* he thought and tried to smile.

Jungkook noticed someone who is standing behind the door.

"who is it?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"Mee...." Taehyung said, pouting, coming infront of the doctor.

"Why are you standing there,Tae? come in" Jungkook said, looking at the adorable boy.

"No...I have Jin Hyung-ie's class now. I am going..." Taehyung said making Jungkook frown.

"Then why did you came here?" *to see me?* He said, looking at the younger in a mischievous way.

*to see you* "Hyung.. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook's lifeless eyes.

"I'm okay as long as you're okay.." Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung went near jungkook and hugged him...
*I love you hyung* Taehyung suppressed the urge to say his thoughts out loud, closing his eyes.

"Sorry for ignoring you hyung......" Taehyung said as he hugged his bunny hyung tightly.

" It's okay baby"
*I will wait... I'm sure you'll love me back* Jungkook said as he embraced the younger.

Taehyung smiled hearing the nickname...he is now used to this name.

"Then... I'm going, hyung... see you after class... bye." Taehyung said as they seperated themselves from the hug.

"okay"

Taehyung walked outside....he felt giddy after meeting Jungkook.

*Stop smiling tae* "I think I'm addicted to his hug" He said to himself, smiling like crazy.

"May i come in sir?" Taehyung asked,Smiling widely at his Jin hyung.

Jin felt relieved seeing taehyung's smile.

"Come in"

Jin began to continue the lectures, glancing at the younger time to time.

Taehyung was smiling all the time.

*******************************

"Hello Joonie..." Jin said as he answered the call.

"Jinnie. How was your first day at university?" Namjoon asked through the phone.

"Good... Where are you now?" Jin asked with a smile.

"In front of your university"

"Really?!" Jin asked in surprise.

"I'm free today... Don't you wanna come with me?" Namjoon asked in a teasing tone.

"okay ... I'm coming" Jin said, smiling.

******************************

Jin, jungkook and Namjoon is now standing at the entrance, waiting for the youngers.

"hyung... you forgot your one and only little brother?" Jungkook said with a fake pout seeing Namjoon and Jin talking, ignoring his presence.

"Jungkook-ah..how are you?" Namjoon embraced his little brother.

"I'm fine hyung... Are you here to pick up Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile.

"yeah" Namjoon replied looking at his jinnie with a dreamy smile.

That's when Taehyung came with his friends making everyone to turn their attention towards them

"Bye jiminah.. bye hobi hyung.... see you tomorrow.." Taehyung said , smiling happily at his friends.

"Bye Tae bear"

"Bye bear.. see you tomorrow" Jimin and hobi walked away, waving their hands.

Taehyung went towards his hyungs with a wide smile which made his hyungs smile fondly at him.

"Joonie hyung!!" Taehyung Jumped on the elder happily.

"Aww cutie pie... how are you?" Namjoon asked, caressing his fluffy hair.

"I'm fine hyung." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Are you here for my jin hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at his hyungs.

"I'm here to see you all... and to take jin with me..." Namjoon said honestly making the younger smile.

"okay... Then you take jin hyung.... I'm going with my bunny hyung" Taehyung said excitedly.

*my bunny hyung* Jungkook smiled, looking at his adorable taehyung.

"Jungkookah-"

"I know hyung. I will take care of him" Jungkook said before Jin could complete his sentence.

Jin smiled gratefully at the doctor.

Namjin and Taekook went towards their respective cars.

Thank you for reading 💞

-Rezz