CHAPTER 29

Jungkook nervously looked at V who is driving the car...and the unconscious Lee Jong suk in the backseat of the car.

Jungkook slowly took out his phone  to inform Jin about it.

"Ohh ..you want to die so early? Don't dare to say this to anyone" V said , gritting his teeth.

"Uhh... you are doing wrong... why are you doing this to tae?" Jungkook asked, looking at V with a helpless expression.

V glanced at Jungkook and laughed like a maniac.

"shut your mouth and follow me..."

V said ,  stopping the car infront of a huge old building in which
  cracks can be seen even in the dark and looks scary...

V said ,  stopping the car infront of a huge old building in which   cracks can be seen even in the dark and looks scary

Jungkook anxiously looked at the building.

"V... what are you going to do?" Jungkook asked...but got ignored by V who walked towards the building.

V dragged Jong suk to inside the building.

Jungkook followed him helplessly.

V stepped inside a room with so many cages.

He chained jong suk and locked him in one of the cages

Jungkook stood there, still processing everything.
V rolled his eyes, looking at Jungkook and walked outside the building. Jungkook followed him without uttering a word.

"Are you leaving him here alone?" Jungkook asked, looking at V who is locking the building from outside.

"I will never leave him until his death...... and.. I will fill two more cages....." V mumbled, walking towards the car.

"Two?!!"  Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"If you utter a word about this to any one.....I will kill your Taehyung " V said as he sat on the driving seat of the car.

"I won't say anything to anyone."

*Things are going out of my hands* Jungkook thought as he sat on the passenger seat beside V.

"Good boy...i like you" V said, ruffling Jungkook's hair .but Jungkook Just looked at V helplessly.

"Bunny hyung.... Why are you looking sad?"

"Tae ??"

"Am I look like Taehyung now?" V asked with a fake excited smile.

"V ..what are you-"
V scoffed, looking at Jungkook's face

"lam going to act like Taehyung....." V said , making  Jungkook frown.

"what?!!"

"....And you have to act like nothing happened..... and.. Let no one know that I am V..... that's your duty ....otherwise-"

"Okay... but i have one condition...." Jungkook said, looking at V.

"What?"

"Don't try to hurt tae... or do anything that hurting his feelings... And he is a very good  kid unlike you... so.. if you're going to act like Tae.....do that properly.." Jungkook said and let out an exhausted sigh.

"That's it?... okay bunny hyung!" V said with a scoff and started the car.

Jungkook shook his head and looked outside the window.

-rezz💕