CHAPTER 39

"Jin hyunggg....."  Jimin Yelled.

Tears flowed down taehyung's cheeks uncontrollably, as he struggled to breathe.

"Ji... mi.. i can't brea-the .." .He mumbled, Breathing heavily.

Everyone rushed to the room immediately.

"Tae baby....."  Jin went near Taehyung.

"Babyy.. " Jackson grabbed his phone and dialled Jungkook's number with  shaky hands.

"Tae baby.... Please breath....." Jin pleaded.

Jin and Jackson is trying to calm taehyung, but nothing is working.

"Jungkook.... tae.. is having a panic attack..... come fast.. please..." Jackson said through the phone.

"Jacky....I'm coming..... please calm him....." Jungkook said in worry.

Jackson cut the call and went near Taehyung.....

Jimin and his mom stood there , looking at taehyung in shock.

Jin politely told Mrs. park and Jimin to wait in the living room.....and they went outside the room.

After so many trying, Taehyung began to calm down and his breathing slowly returning to normal.

Jungkook came running to Taehyung's room...

"Hyung..." Jungkook called Jin .

"Jungkook.........His breathing is normal now.. but..."

"let me check him...."  Jungkook Went near Taehyung who is now crying in pain.

"Ahh... " Taehyung cried as his head is paining like hell... Hot tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Baby... look at me....." Jungkook said in a gentle voice.

"Hy-ung... My.. head hurts"  Taehyung Cried helplessly.

"Jacky... Bring me the medicine... fast.." he said to Jackson.

Taehyung began to hit his head against the wall.... Jin and suga grabbed taehyung who is struggling.....

"Jungkook.... " Jackson Gave him the medicine.

Jungkook didn't waste any seconds... and injected the medicine to Taehyung's body.

Taehyung's Vision went blurry and slowly closed his reddish swollen eyes....

Jungkook carried taehyung in bridal style and placed him on the bed.....and he sat next to him...He tried to held back his tears but failed miserably as he cried silently, looking at his love.

Rezz