CHAPTER 3

After a week, Taehyung discharged from hospital.

                In Kim mansion

"Tae baby.... listen to me..." Mrs.kim helplessly whined.

"No... I want to go to university... please eomma.." Taehyung said  as tears began to fill his eyes. Mrs.kim sighed in defeat.

"But-"

"Uncle, don't worry....I will go to his university as professor. I already applied for a transfer" Jin said as he walked towards them.

"Really!!!... my jin. hyungie will come with me?" Taehyung asked in surprise....his eyes sparkles in excitement.

"Yes Tae baby..... now you go to your room and sleep... hyungs will take care of this matter... okay?" Jackson said and ruffled taehyung's silky hair.

Taehyung Hugged his hyungs
and parents and went to his rooms happily skipping.

Jackson looked at  Mrs.kim who was fidgeting with her hands in anxiety...she is getting anxious thinking about leaving taehyung alone ..

"Aunty, don't worry... we will take care of him.........and we are looking for a best psychiatrist for him"

"Are you sure?... Will he be alright? I don't want to take risk about his life." Mr.kim said to Jackson and Jin

"yes uncle trust me.....We will do anything for our baby brother..." Jin reassured him

Jin began to say everything to taehyung's parents including their plans about taehyung,his university,and how they are going to take care of taehyung.

"I don't want to leave him even it's for 6 months.... i want to take care of him.. what if something happens to him?" Mrs.kim said anxiously

"Honey... we should trust them... for our baby... and hope for the best" Mr.kim said and patted Ji won's shoulder.

"Thank you uncle for trusting us... we will take care of him." Jackson said with a small smile.

"Then...you Three stay in our mansion near his university ..call me if you need anything...okay?"
Mr.kim said in a serious tone.

"....and don't let him go outside at night.Don't shout at him... and. don't let others shout at him... He have phobia of darkness as you know ..so don't off the lights....and call us if anything happens" he added.

" and what about the psychiatrist?" Mrs.kim asked to her husband.

"I know a best psychiatrist. He is the brother of my boyfriend.. He can surely help him." Jin said smiling.

"Okay give me all the details about him i trust you sons..."
Mr.kim said and the youngers nodded.

"Make sure that he is taking his food and medicines....., sons..... I trust you... please take care of my baby ..also in the university" She said with teary eyes.

"okay Aunty"

Jackson hugged her.

     ************************

"finally I can meet my friends...."

Taehyung said to himself lying on his bed

"...and jin hyungie is my professor!!!" He squealed thinking about that.

Suddenly a maid knocked on his door and entered his room and smiled at him.

"Young master..here...take your
medicine"
she said and walked towards taehyung.Taehyung's smile vanished and a small frown formed on his face.

"I don't want that.....yukk"
he said and covered his face with the  blanket like an adorable kitten.

"uh ...Do you want to go to university?" Jackson asked as he entered the room with a smile.

"yes" Taehyung pouted

"Then take this" Jin also joined them making Taehyung pout more.

"okey " he took the pills with an adorable pout decorated on his pretty lips .

"Good boy" Jin ruffled taehyung's hair.

"Tomorrow we are going to the mansion near your university...and we will stay there for 6 months..."
Jin said making Taehyung frown.

"Really ?..but Eomma and Appa?"

"They are not coming with us... because of business matters but me and jin will stay with you."

Jackson said and noticed taehyung's sleepy eyes...he began to gently caress taehyung's head.

"okey" said in sleepy voice.

He fell asleep because of the effect of medicine...

-Rezz