CHAPTER 41

"Jason?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

Jason nodded weakly.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked, looking at him.

"I'm hungry...." Jason mumbled, looking down.

Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Let's go..."

Jungkook grabbed his baby's arms and walked outside.

*******************************

              In a restaurant

Jungkook was  fondly looking at his baby.

"Umm~~~ It's yummy..... " Jason says while eating.

"Is it?" Jungkook asked with a smile and jason nodded in response.

"Yeah...."

"Baby..."

"Hmm?" Jason looked at Jungkook.

"I want you to know that I love tae more than anything.... i will take away his pain and I'll make him happy.... soon......" Jungkook said looking at jason.

"....so don't give up..... Don't hurt tae....... stay strong for tae... for me.... please ...." Jungkook added while wiping his own tears.

"Hmmm.... Hyung... don't cry.... I'm not that cruel.... I just wanted to stop his sufferings.... but i know he is strong so i will try my best to endure the pain..... I trust you.... make him happy...."  Jason Said, giving a warm smile to Jungkook.

*I really don't want to hurt tae hyung this time.... I don't know why..... Hope your love help tae  hyung....i think i dont have much time*
Jason thought as he looked at Jungkook.

"Thank you for trusting me" Jungkook whispered.

"hyung..."

"hmm.."

"Can i ask you something?"

"Ask me anything" Jungkook said with a smile.

"who is the person you love? tae hyung or v hyung?"  Jason asked, looking at Jungkook curiously.

"I...I....lov-e... umm... "

*why I can't answer this.... i want to say that i love tae baby..... but i think i love.........*

"It's okay hyung.... take your time and figure it out.... I know you love v hyung and tae hyung..." Jason said while Jungkook kept silent.

"Hyung....."

"Hmm?"

"Beach.... I want to go there....." Jason said, making Jungkook smile.

"okay....."

*******************************

                         Night

At beach

The night is deep, the silvery moon is dotted with the dark blue night sky

The night is deep, the silvery moon is dotted with the dark blue night sky...the air is filled with a sweltering moisture, like a fog. The faint light of the lighthouse in the distance made the night even more silent.

They lay down on the soft sand and hear the sound of the waves.... They looked up at the stars. The stars stared at mysterious eyes and made various shapes.

"It's beautiful.. isn't it?" Jason asked, looking at the sky.

"Yeah...."  Jungkook said, staring at the sky.

"Hyung....."  Jason called him in a calm voice.

Jungkook hummed in response.

"...i love tae hyung and v hyung... They are like my brothers.....Don't hurt them...please make them happy always....." He said while staring at the sky... eyes droopy due to exhaustion.

"I will...." Jungkook said ..but  heard soft snores.

jungkook looked at his baby fondly and caressed his head.

He again looked up at the sky....

"I love tae and v..."   He sighed.

*******************************

"baby... wake up...." Jungkook said, shaking taehyung.

He opened his eyes and looked at the surroundings.

"Where am i?"

Rezz