CHAPTER 12

"Hug me....again"  Taehyung said Looking down.

*What if he thinks you're wierd tae?*  He said in his mind biting his lips due to nervousness.

Taehyung just wanted to feel that warmth once more....

Jungkook moved  more closer to taehyung making the younger's heart to skip many beats.

Jungkook engulfed taehyung in a hug....... Taehyung pressed his face against Jungkook's chest ...he could hear Jungkook's heartbeat under his ear....

That hug was a cage.... a cage where taehyung felt free for the first time. He didn't want him to let go.

"Hyung... your heart is beating so fast"  The younger whispered hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Mmh.." Jungkook hummed closing his eyes feeling the younger's warmth.

*my heart beats only for you baby* Jungkook said in his mind .

Jungkook smiled hearing the soft snores coming from Taehyung.

"Sleep well baby"
He said as he  pecked on Taehyung's forehead and laid him on bed carefully.

Jin and Jackson went to Taehyung's room as Jungkook went to downstairs.

He began to rewatch that movie. He watched every scene carefully.

*I have to find out what triggered him* Jungkook thought watching the movie.

In the end, he couldn't figure it out.

He took out his phone which is ringing continuously and  answered the call with an exhausted sigh.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah...." Yoongi yelled through the phone.

"What? " Jungkook asked with a frown

"I'm standing outside the mansion.....Atleast tell the guards to let me in" yoongi shouted.

"ohh sorry dude.... i forget about you...so many things happened today" Jungkook said and walked outside to welcome his best friend.

Yoongi came inside with him and sat down on the couch sighing frustratedly.

"Now tell me ...what happened?" Yoongi asked noticing Jungkook's mood.

Jungkook said everything to yoongi...he cried in front of his friend who comforted him saying encouraging words.

  *****************************

                      Morning

All are eating breakfast while Jin feeding taehyung as usual... Taehyung noticed an unfamiliar face and looked at yoongi curiously.

"Who are you?"  Taehyung asked yoongi

"Ohh I didn't introduced myself?... sorry" yoongi said laughing slightly.

"I'm min yoongi.. you can call me suga... I'm also your Hyung's friend." He added

"Suga hyung! I saw you somewhere🤔" Taehyung said making a thinking face.

"  I know you. You are the famous music producer min yoongi... right?.. wah!!!"

"Yeah"

Yoongi chuckled seeing the younger's adorable expression and nodded.

" My friend jimin always talk about you...he is a huge fan of you hyung..." Taehyung Jumped in excitement.

"Tae baby.. sit here... eat slowly" Jin said sternly making the younger whine.

"Okie~~" Taehyung said with a pout.... then smiled.

 then smiled

*I'm sure... one day you'll kill me with your cuteness*
Jungkook thought placing a hand on his heart.

"Aww... you are so cute" yoongi said squeezing Taehyung's cheek.

Everyone smiled seeing the smiling bear.

Jakson took out his phone attending the call.

" Hello uncle"

"Son, where is tae baby? Is everything alright?" Mr.kim asked Jackson in worried tone.

"Ye-s " Jackson's voice cracked a little remembering yesterday's incident.
but he didn't want to make his uncle worry .so he lied making Mr.kim sigh in relief.

"Then... give phone to tae baby. i want to hear his voice"

"okay "  Jackson gave his  phone to taehyung.

"Tae baby?" Mr.kim called his son through phone.

"Appa... I miss you so much" Taehyung said in a sad voice.

"Dad also miss my baby so much....How are you bear?" Mr.kim asked

suddenly Ji won snatched her husband's phone .

"Babyyy... Are you alright? Are you eating well? I miss you so much.." Ji won said making Taehyung giggle.

"Eomma...I'm doing well...i also miss you so much" Taehyung said softly.

"... Did you like your new hyungs?" Ji won asked and taehyung's eyes lit up.

"Yes... i like them!!..... "  Taehyung said excitedly making everyone coo at him.

"Eomma... one hyung looks like a bunny and other hyung looks like a kitty" He said giggling happily.

*Kitty* Yoongi laughed hearing his new nickname.

Taehyung kept talking to his Eomma cutely giggling and squealing......

Everyone smiled happily seeing the happy bear.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the mistakes
Thank you for reading 💞
Love you all 😘

                                      -Rezz