CHAPTER 8

Jeon mansion

Jin and Namjoon was discussing some matters... suddenly jungkook came home.

"Jin hyung " Jungkook  went towards jin and hugged him.

"How are you hyung? what is the matter? "  He asked curiously

*Is it about my Tae baby*  he said in his mind.

"I will tell you... come" He said and made Jungkook sit on the couch.

They sat there and began to talk.

"Jungkookah... Do you know my cousin kim taehyung? Once i introduced him to you in a wedding party... do you remember him?" Jin asked hopefully.

"Yes hyung.. I remember him....".

*of course i remember my baby*

"He needs your help...." Namjoon said and Jungkook looked at them with an unreadable expression.

"I know hyung... Today-" He explained everything happened in hospital.

"and I'm ready to help him.. i will try my best hyung" he added making the elders smile .

"Thank you Jungkookah"  Jin said with teary eyes

"Hyung.. no need to thank me... it's my duty as a doctor.."

"But will you accept some conditions?"
Jin hesitantly asked to Jungkook who frowned at the question.

"What is it hyung?"

"You know. tae baby is our family's baby... We didn't let him know about his illness... No one except his parents and us know about his disorder.... we have to be more careful around. him. and..." Jin paused and looked at Jungkook who eagerly listening.

"You have to stay with us and treat him without letting him know about his illness... Are you okay with that?" He added

"we are not forcing you....you can decide anything about this matter" Namjoon said to Jungkook who looked at them with a smile.

"Hyung...I accept all your conditions....I will make him happy again" he said to Jin who is about to burst into tears in happiness.

"o-okay. ..Come to our mansion tomorrow... I will sent you the address....." Jin said smiling widely.

"see you tomorrow hyung" He said smiling

Jin hugged Jungkook and then namjoon

"bye joonie"

"Take care "  Namjoon hugged back and Pecked on jin's lips.

"Ahem " Jungkook cleared his throat in a teasing manner.

"Then I'm going" Jin said separating themselves from the hug..

"bye hyung"

       ************************

" Hello uncle" Jin called Mr.kim through the phone.

"Jin.. Did you meet the doctor?"

"Yes uncle but he already knew about Tae"

"Son, it's me who searched a best doctor for Tae baby before you suggesting jungkook. and the senior doctor in his hospital also suggested him ...I think he is best for Tae " Mr.kim said and Jin hummed agreeing to the statement.

"Yes,Uncle... i believe in jungkook.. He accepted all the conditions... and tomorrow he will come to our mansion"

"Hmm .Okay....then...Call me if you need anything.. take care of tae baby ...bye son"

"okay uncle "

    ***************************

                kim mansion

Tae is now exploring each and every place in the new mansion.

"Jacky hyung look here...." (pointing to garden excitedly)

"Do you like it?" Jackson asked admiring his adorable baby brother

"yess" Taehyung said with a huge smile.

"Hyung, where is jin hyung?" Taehyung asked while walking towards the garden.

"He went to jeon mansion to meet Namjoon hyung"

"ohh okay"

Suddenly taehyung's phone rings and he became happy seeing the caller id.

"Hello jiminaah"

"Tae bear.. where are you? You were absent for a week...what happened? Is everything okay?"

"Jiminah I was in hospital for a week"

"Why? Are you sick bear?"

Taehyung frowned hearing the question..he couldn't remember anything about that..

"I...I.. I'm..." Taehyung gulped in distress.

Jackson took the phone immediately from Taehyung.

"hello who is it?" Jackson asked in a cold tone.

"I'm jimin. Tae's best friend... who are you? where is tae?" Jimin  asked through the phone.

"ohh jiminah.. I'm his jacky hyung he will come to university after 1 or 2 days"

"okay hyung ..tell tae bear that I miss him so much." Jimin said and cut the call

Jackson looked at Taehyung who is fidgeting with his hands while looking down.

"hyung "

"What happened baby?" Jackson asked with worry filled eyes.

"What happened to me last week? Am i sick?" He asked in a low voice.

"No baby you were hospitalized... because you fainted... you have to eat more..... otherwise you will faint again" Jackson lied and ruffled taehyung's hair.

"ohh" he walked slowly towards his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Votes and comments

-Rezz