CHAPTER 10

Everyone are eating breakfast...Jin is feeding taehyung...meanwhile jungkook is watching Tae's every actions.

*Aww that pout* Jungkook thought looking at Taehyung with a fond smile

"Hyung. When are we going to university? " Taehyung asked Jin while chewing .
"I miss jimin and hobi so much.." he said with a pout

"After one or two days baby..." Jin said while feeding the pouty baby.

"who is  jimin?.. and jhope?" Jungkook asked suddenly gaining everyone's attention.

"my best friends" Taehyung said looking at jungkook with a sweet smile.

"Ohh..okay"

"hyung... what are you doing?"  Taehyung asked jungkook curiously.

"Me?  eating.." Jungkook answered making Taehyung laugh.

Jungkook frowned but smiled along with him .

"No i mean what is your job?...like my jin hyung is a professor and jacky hyung is a business man..."

Jin and Jackson looked at each other anxiously.

*Job? what'll he say about his job?* Jin thought Nervously.

"I-am a doctor"  He said Nervously and shared glances with Jin and Jackson.

"ohh you are a doctor!! ...This is the first time I've seen such a handsome doctor" He said casually not knowing the effect of his words to the young doctor.

*Did he just call me handsome?* Jungkook said in his mind ...His heart began to beat fast ...he controlled the urge to Jump in happiness.

Jin and Jackson sighed in relief.

   ****************************

                After breakfast

"hyung... bunny hyung"  Taehyung ran towards jungkook excitedly.

"what happened tae baby?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung blush .

*Aish he  called me that again*
Taehyung said in his mind and  ignored the butterflies which is now dancing in his stomach.

" Hyung will you watch movie with me....please ...I'm bored..."   He asked showing his puppy eyes.
And who was Jungkook to resist that cute puppy's request.

"Of course "  he said and patted on  tae's head.

  *****************************

Taehyung excitedly sat next to Jungkook.

"Which movie would you like to see?" Jungkook asked grabbing the remote .

"Umm..... I don't know...... I'm okay with anything...." Taehyung said after thinking for a few seconds.

"Okay"

They started to watch a random movie.

       As the movie progresses,Jungkook noticed taehyung's distressed  expression....  Taehyung's  breathing becomes rapid...His  body trembled with fear..

Tae grabbed his hair tightly... And whimpered in pain...

"Tae..!!" Jungkook called the younger in  worry.

"Hy-ung...ahh...it hu-rts " Taehyung cried due to the pain he is feeling in his head.

Jungkook rushed to taehyung's side but he moved backwards until  his back hits the wall.

He began to  hit his head against the wall due to the extreme pain. Jungkook immediately grabbed taehyung who is struggling in pain.

Jin and jackson rushed there after hearing Taehyung's scream.

"Tae baby....!!!" Jin and Jackson ran towards them and saw taehyung who is now trashing in Jungkook's hold.

"Jungkook... Do something.." Jackson yelled at Jungkook in panic making Jungkook to come out of his shocked state.

"hyungg... Go to my room quickly....and bring me the blue bag fast.... i will handle him..." Jungkook said to Jin in hurry.

Jungkook picked up Taehyung.......he is struggling and crying because of the unbearable pain....

"Here..."  Jin ran towards them and gave him the bag.

Jungkook took some medicines and syringe from his bag and immediately injected it to taehyung.

Jungkook hugged taehyung tightly like his life depends on him......

"You are going to be alright baby...." He whispered to Taehyung's ears.... Tears began to  escape from his eyes..

Jin and Jackson stood there watching the scene... They couldn't help but cry thinking about their baby brother.

Jungkook took unconscious taehyung in bridal style and went to Taehyung's room...

Jin and Jackson followed him

After some time...Jin and jungkook came downstairs to discuss about the incident... meanwhile Jackson stayed with taehyung.

"Jungkookah.... i don't want to see him in pain....i really hate it..." Jin said and let out a sob.

"He'll be alright hyung" Jungkook  whispered.

"what triggered him this time?" Jin asked wiping his tears.

"we were watching a movie... I think.. some scenes in that movie triggered him..." Jungkook said and Jin hummed in response.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading...love you❤️
Please vote and comment 😕

-Rezz