CHAPTER 46

"kookie....how do i look?" V asked, smiling widely.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him as he is mesmerized by the beauty standing infront of him

" Beautiful..." Jungkook whispered, looking at V.

"Thank you.." V said, smiling.

Soon a frown formed on Jungkook's face as he looked at V.

"where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"You forgot? ...Today, we are going to main mansion..."

"How do you know? " Jungkook raised a brow.

"earlier, Mrs. kim told me..." V said , shrugging.

"Does she know that you are V?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"yeah.... I met all of them earlier....." V said with a smirk.

Jungkook sighed , thinking about the long day ahead.

"Kookie.... get ready fast..." v said , smiling.

Jungkook carefully watched V's behavior....

it's different.....

*******************************

After some time.... both of them went to downstairs...

All of them were present there.... V smirked , noticing their nervousness.

"why are you all looking nervous...? Relax... relax... " V said as he sat on the couch.

"Baby... Did you take your medicines?" Mrs.kim asked, nervously.

"why are you so annoying when I'm being nice to you?..... you and your medicines.." V said in anger.

Jungkook eyed Mrs. kim and mouthed 'It's okay' ...and Mrs. kim nodded , understandingly even though her heart ached , hearing his son's words.

"V...please don't cause any trouble today." Mr.kim said recieving a glare from V. But he decided to ignore them....for today.

"hey kitty.... Are you excited to see your jimin?" V Said with a smirk , looking at Suga who was observing V's behaviour.

Jungkook noticed that smirk and decided to change the topic to ease the tension.

"uncle, i will come with V..... you all go to mansion... don't worry i will take care of him..."

Jungkook said , making them relax a bit...

V Just Scoffed , looking at their expression.

All of them went to main mansion except Jungkook and V..

*******************************

"V... will you please listen to me?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"I will listen to my kookie...." V said with a sweet smile.

*why is he behaving like this all of a sudden?...'my kookie' * His heart skipped a beat.

"why are you behaving like this? you are so nice to me but cold to everyone...." Jungkook asked

"Because... i only like you.... I don't trust anyone other than you...." V shrugged.

"Hmm... then.. Today,don't go anywhere without my permission... and don't let anyone know that you are V..okay?" Jungkook said, looking at V's eyes.

*I really hate it when someone command me.....hmm.. for now it's okay *
V suppressed the urge to roll his eyes.

"Umm... okay kookie.." V said with a smile.

*He accepted? Just like that? what happened to him?* Jungkook looked at V in surprise.

"Good" Jungkook smiled at V.

"Baby... let's go..." Jungkook grabbed V's hands.

*'Baby'...* V Nodded with a smile.

Rezz