CHAPTER 35

Sun rays peeked through the window .Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.....

He just stared at the ceiling for a moment.

He tried to remember the Incident happened at the night.

then he looked around in confusion.

my room? but...

How did i came here?...

who was that man?..... he...he was going to kill me..... He panicked thinking about the night.

"Tae... breath in ~~ breath out now you are in your house... relax... " he said to himself.

he quickly got up from bed and went to Jungkook's room.

*******************************

            Jungkook's room

When Jungkook came after the  shower...he noticed a blushing taehyung near the door whose eyes are closed with his hands...

Jungkook Put on a tshirt..

"V..." He called the younger.

"Hyung I'm taehyung..."   Taehyung said while glancing at jungkook.

"Tae babyy...." Jungkook went near taehyung.

"Hyung.... how did i came here?
I was walking through that street..... a man in a black hoodie attacked me... he... he.. was going to kill me...... h-hyung-"  taehyung began to panic.

"Baby look at me...... You are safe now.... don't worry..."  Jungkook said, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"I don't remember anything after that... who saved me? Is it v?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook.

"Yes... v is the one who saved you...."

"Baby.... Do you know that man who attacked you?" Jungkook asked, grabbing taehyung's hand.

"No hyung... but he kept saying that i know him..... but i don't know him...."

" It's okay...."

"what happened to that man?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"he...
Jungkook paused , remembering  v's warning.

" he... escaped.... but don't worry.. we will catch him soon...

Why did you go alone that night? don't go anywhere without us..."  He said with a stern voice.

"Okay hyung"  Taehyung said with a sad pout.

"Hyung..."

"hmm..."

"Did v cause any trouble?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook.

jungkook said everything to taehyung except the kissing.

".....and....v gave me a letter to give you"  Jungkook said, handing him  the letter.

Taehyung opened it and began to read it.

hello Mr. coward,

It's not the first time i talking to you. I talked to you many times but you only thought me as your hallucination... We are not your illness... we are real.. I'm real...... now i have something important to tell you..... Your friend park jimin is going to suffer... he should.... because it is the best gift that i can give to that devil... confused? ha ha Just cut your friendship with that shorty....anyway he is going to hate you....keep it in your mind.....I will kill everyone who hurt you..... Don't dare to meddle in that...... and don't always runaway from reality....

                                        - V

"Hy-ung... Is he going to hurt my Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, feeling scared.

Jungkook took the letter from his hand and read it.

*why Jimin?*

Jungkook frowned, reading it.

*who is that devil?.. i think it is someone related to jimin*

"hyu-ng......please don't let him hurt my jiminie......" Taehyung said as his eyes filled with tears.

"Tae baby.... calm down.... i won't let him  do anything to your friend.."  Jungkook said hugged taehyung.

"Hyung.... please s-save me...."  Taehyung cried while hugging Jungkook.

"Shh... baby.... you are very strong... i know...i won't let you suffer more......"  Jungkook said, patting Taehyung's back.

"Hyung...I'm very pathetic... isn't I? why you loved a hopeless person like me?" Taehyung mumbled, pressing his face on Jungkook's chest.

"You are not pathetic.... It's not your fault.... I will help you... baby...don't lose your hope...... I'll always be there for you" Jungkook caressed his hair in a soothing manner.

"I love you , baby.......... "  he couldn't hold back his tears as he cried silently.

Taehyung hugged jungkook more tightly when he saw him crying silently....

"I... I love you.... hyung..."

Jungkook's his heart skipped a beat.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asked as he couldn't believe his ears.

"Hyung... You make me want to hug you tight and never let go......."  Taehyung mumbled, hugging him more tightly so that he can hear his heartbeat.

"I love you hyung...."

-Rezz