CHAPTER 51

"Do it like this

"Do it like this......and Add a little salt to everything...It helps to bring out and deepen all sorts of flavors......" Jungkook said while cooking like a professional.

V stood there, looking at the handsome chef in awe...

"You wanna taste it?" Jungkook asked, looking at V who nodded immediately.

"here ..."

Tasting the food, a moan escaped from V's mouth as the food is so delicious.

"mmm~~ that tastes really good.. how did you do that?!" V asked with a smile.

"Thank you" Jungkook smiled hearing that.

***********

Now V is helping jungkook with cooking...

"kookie... I'm thirsty......"

"here~~"

Jungkook stared at V's pouty lips

Jungkook stared at V's pouty lips... Jungkook unknowingly licked his own lips, looking at V's tempting lips .... The water bottle slipped from Jungkook's hands as V suddenly looked into his eyes.

Jungkook moved closer to him as V's intense gaze fell on his lips...... Jungkook touched V's hot opening lips , making V to close his eyes.
Jungkook pressed his mouth to V's lips.

The feeling of V's soft, perfect lips become more & more provocative as he kissed him back.

Jungkook's hand slid back down V's spine and he felt a tremor goes through V's body.

Jungkook tilted his head to deepen the kiss.. They kissed more and more passionately by second....

It is the kind of kiss that is so intoxicating their brain couldn't handle thinking about anything else not even about the food which is burning..

They only broke the kiss when they needed to breath.

Jungkook looked at V who is still hugging his neck while looking into his eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Do you regret kissing me?" V asked in a low voice.

"No...I never regretted kissing you..." Jungkook said immediately, cupping V's Face with his hands.
Jungkook smiled, noticing a blooming smile on V's lips.

Their heartbeats raced with each second as they looked at eachother. Jungkook looked at V's heavy lidded eyes and slightly messy hair before their lips met again.

They broke the kiss as they heard the sound of smoke alarm..

They coughed as the smoke filled the kitchen.

"Omg!..." They Immediately turned off the flame.

They couldn't help but laugh ..... The sound of their laughter, blended with the rhythmic melody of the sea waves crashing onto the shore.

Thank you for reading 💝

-Rezz