CHAPTER 17

Mr.kim, Jin, Jackson, suga and jungkook are sitting in the living room.

"Dr. jeon, what happened today?" Mr.kim asked making Jungkook to come out of his thoughts.

Everyone looked at jungkook anxiously.

Jungkook looked down with teary eyes.

"Today- " he began to say  everything with an emotionless face.

Jungkook looked down in shame after telling everything to them.

"I.. I'm sorry... I couldn't protect him"   The tears he had barely held back are now falling continuously from his eyes.

"Its okay..... but.. don't let this happen again" Mr.kim sighed tiredly.

"Is that man alive? where is he now?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"we admitted him in our hospital... he is in coma......we will handle that ..... so don't worry about that" Jackson said making Jungkook sigh.
Jungkook felt uneasy thinking about everything.

"who is that man? Did you know him?" Yoongi asked to Mr Kim suddenly.

"No...I don't know him" Mr Kim answered and yoongi nodded in response.

"Jungkook, please be more carefull next time...." Jackson said to Jungkook.

"I will....." He paused and looked at them with a determined face.

"I'm going to tell tae about his illness" Jungkook added.

"what? ..No..you agreed to our conditions..... i don't want to see him in pain" Mr.kim sai

"I'm his doctor and he have the right to know about his illness... he already have suspicions."

"But doctor-" Mr.kim was getting anxious thinking about his son's well-being.

"Sir, don't worry.. i will handle that carefully" Jungkook reassured.

Mr.kim sighed in defeat.

*******************************

               Jungkook's pov

when i came to my baby's room, I saw him sleeping peacefully.

what'll i say to him when he wake up?

I sat near him and slowly caressed his hair.He look so innocent..Too pure for this world.How will i protect him from the world? From himself?

As a doctor, I want to be strong for him... but my emotions are overpowering me  when it comes to him.

I lost in these thoughts... then i saw my baby is waking up..

He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.......he didn't noticed my presence.

I know.. he must have a lot of questions to ask... And I'm ready to give him the answers even though I'm nervous as hell.

          Jungkook's pov end

"Tae..." Jungkook called the younger in his gentle voice.

Taehyung looked at him with a blank face devoid of any emotions.

"How are you feeling now.. baby?" Jungkook asked caressing taehyung's silky hair.

Taehyung remained silent.

Jungkook sighed and held taehyung's hands.

"What's wrong? Tell me" Jungkook encouraged taehyung to utter a word.

"H-hyung...." Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.

"Hmm ...hyung is here.." Jungkook caressed his delicate hands.

"Hy-ung...i know... something is wrong with me...." Taehyung said remembering all the times he felt unreal.

"sometimes i wake up in a place that i dont remember going to...and doing something i wasn't doing before.....what's wrong with me hyung...... please don't give me any excuses like before" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"we were at that park... but how i ended up at that room... and that ma-n... bl-ood"   taehyung began to panic thinking about the incident.

"Babyy... please listen to me... i will tell you everything... don't worry. That man is safe now...You are safe... hyung will protect you.." Juungkook said giving him a warm hug.

"Get ready and come with me...." Jungkook said and stood up.

"where?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"Do you want to know about yourself?"

Taehyung nodded fastly like a little kid .

"Then get ready"

Thank you for reading 💞

                                        -Rezz