CHAPTER 47

Kim mansion

The room was filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness as the families gathered in the mansion.
They are Kim family  including Jin,  Jackson, Jin's parents, Jackson's parents, Taehyung's parents ...Jeon family including Namjoon , Jungkook and their parents.... and their friends Jimin, hoseok and suga.

The room buzzed with conversations, as family members exchanged stories and  shared memories.

Suga walked towards  Jimin who was talking to hoseok . Jimin's face lit up when he saw Suga.

“Hi ..hyung...” Jimin  smiled shyly.

“Hi..”

“ hyung, this is our hobi hyung.....Hobi hyung, this is..”

“I Know..” Hobi said with a wide smile.

“Nice to meet you ” hobi said to Suga  with a smile.

“Nice to meet you too..” Suga said, smiling.

“Then... you guys talk... I'm going to get some drinks.... ” Hobi  excused himself.

Hoseok took an orange juice and he looked at yoonmin... they wre in their own world. Elders are discussing about the wedding.
Namjin , sitting with the elders.

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulders, making him jump a little.

“Ohh!.... sorry.. did i scare you?” Jackson asked, looking at hoseok apologetically.

“It's okay....” Hobi said, looking at the handsome male standing next to him.

” Hobi said, looking at the handsome male standing next to him

*handsome*

“I'm Jackson... Tae's jacky hyung” He said with a smile.

“Nice to meet you hyung ..I'm Jung hoseok..... Tae's hobi hyung”

“I know” he smiled

They began to talk about random things....

*******************************

After sometime..

Jungkook and V entered the mansion. Mrs.Jeon excitedly went towards jungkook and hugged him.

“Son... I missed you....” She said, hugging Jungkook tightly.

“Me too” Jungkook whispered, hugging her.

“You seem very busy these days... You forgot us..”  Mr.Jeon complained , looking at him.

Jungkook  smiled at him. , Ignoring his  words.

Mrs. Jeon noticed v who was staring at them curiously.

“you must be kim taehyung right?”

“Yes”  V Nodded with a fake smile.

“You are so beautiful.....” She said , looking at V.

“I know-” Jungkook pressed V's arms.
“ I mean...you are pretty too Mrs. Jeon”

“Don't call me that... Call me Aunty....”

V nodded, smiling.

*******************************

“Kookie.... Is he alive?” V whispered and Jungkook nodded in response.

Jungkook walked away with his phone as he attended a call.

******************

                        V's POV

When I opened my eyes, I was lying on the bed, hugging someone..... I looked at him..... It was Jungkook......

I felt my heartbeat getting faster...... He is so handsome.......

His long and pristine nose which looks adorable...... his tempting lips which has an amazing rosy color...His luscious raven colored hair which shines beautifully....and looks so soft to touch......

I stared at him for a long time.......... I didn't want to disturb his sleep... so I went to meet the humans living in the mansion.... ha... I like to annoy them......

when i walked towards the kitchen, Mrs. kim was preparing Taehyung's favorite dishes.... when she noticed me standing there, she came to me and hugged me and told me to get ready to go to the main mansion.

I don't like HUGS.... I mean.. I only like to hug him.....i don't know why......

So I pushed her and said that I'm V..... her eyes widened as she got scared.......i liked the reaction..

Then i went to the living room.... I saw Mr. kim sitting there reading newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee....

Jackson and suga was also there.... they were talking something about Jin's wedding.....

No one noticed me... So... I broke one of the vase placed near me......

Mrs kim who followed me from kitchen , let out a gasp..... that vase must be expensive...I rolled my eyes.

Everyone looked at me.... I went towards Mr. kim and snatched the newspaper from him.... No.... I wasn't going to read that ...i just wanted to annoy him.....

“V”

He called my name , making me laugh....... Suga and Jackson stood there with a little fear....

“kitty, Are you scared of me?”  I asked suga.... he remained silent...... I got bored, looking at their faces.

So I went to my room.....when kookie woke up, I asked him how i look?... he said I'm beautiful Ahh... my heart was about to explode..

I think I'm really in love.

So i decided to obey him when he said not to go anywhere without his permission.....

Now I'm in the main mansion.... kookie is busy with his phone, talking to someone.... ugh... it's really boring.....

Then i saw jimin and suga talking. Jimin is shyly smiling ...it's irritating to see his smile.

Everytime i look at jimin, it reminds me of that devil's face.

Uhh I felt a sudden urge to do something... something so bad... to stop that smile of his.

              Tae's pov end

V  walked towards yoonmin.

“Jimin-ah......”

⋆Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon ⇓

⋆Parents of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Namjoon

⋆loving parents

⋆They don't know about Taehyung's disorder.

Who do you like v or tae?

Rezz