CHAPTER 40

Everyone except jungkook and Taehyung is in the living room..... jungkook is with Taehyung.

"Jin hyung... what happened to tae bear?" Jimin asked, looking down.

"He often gets panic attacks..... It's related to his traumatic past......" Jin said, looking at them.

*He ruined a child* sodam thought, feeling bad for the younger.

"what happened in his past?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin-ah.... We also don't know what happened?" Jackson said in a gentle voice and Jimin nodded with a sigh.

"How is he now?" Jimin asked, feeling sad.

"Jimin...He'll be alright.... don't worry...." Yoongi said, looking at the sad boy.

"please don't tell this to any one...." Jin said.

"we won't..." sodam said, looking at Jin's eyes.

"Thank you for understanding us....."

"Don't worry.... i won't tell this to anyone... For me, he is like my jimin..."

Everyone nodded, feeling thankful.

Jimin and so dam walked  outside with a heavy heart...

*******************************

                In Tae's room

Jungkook discussed with the senior doctor about Taehyung's condition....... He prescribed some medications for him.

*What triggered him this time?...* He sighed tiredly.

Jungkook began to caress Taehyung's hair.

*who was that lady?*

"Jungkook..... what's the cause of his head ache? Is there any medicine for that?" Jin asked in worried tone.

"Hyung....In some D.I.D patients, headache is common during the time of switching a personality to another......." Jungkook said, looking at taehyung.

"Hmm.."

"Hyung... what was tae doing at that time?" Jungkook asked.

"He was with jimin....."

"who was that lady?"

"Jimin's mother.."

*ohh.. Jimin....*

*******************************

                       Evening

"Baby....It Hurt's to see you like this..."  Jungkook mumbled while caressing Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung blinked to open his eyes....... He difficultly opened his eyes...

"Tae baby....." Jungkook called the younger , but paused , looking at taehyung's confused gaze.

"Are you tae?" He asked hesitantly.

"No.."

Rezz