CHAPTER 19

Taehyung's pov

Sometimes i'm feeling like the world is foggy and unreal, feeling like I'm not real.....

I know that something is wrong with me.

So i decided to go with hyung to know about all the things that i don't know.. about myself...

our car stopped infront of a hospital.... It is a psychiatric hospital... I knew it .

However, I asked Hyung why we came here... and he said he works at this hospital....

So, he's a psychiatrist...

......and... Am i one of his patients?

He told me to wait here....and here  lam waiting for him to call me....

lam really nervous.... I don't know why... but i know, what they are going to say will not be something good.

He called me inside

I stepped inside the room... that's when I noticed a doctor who is smiling warmly at me.I walked towards hyung and sat next to him.

            Taehyung's pov end

"You are kim taehyung right?" The doctor asked looking at taehyung with a smile.

"yes" Taehyung said while looking at the doctor with his doe eyes.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I'm Fine"

"So.... you want to know about your Illness?" Doctor asked making taehyung gulp in nervousness.

"Ye-s"

Doctor Explained Everything to taehyung.

Sadness and fear start to creep in, thinking about his  own fate.

"D.I.D... Is it curable?" Taehyung asked with a blank face .

"Tae....I will help you... Trust me..." Jungkook said placing his hand on taehyung's hand.

"Trust you?"  Taehyung said, chuckling sadly and looked away from jungkook.

"Doctor, can i leave?"  Taehyung asked to the doctor,ignoring Jungkook.

"Okay you can leave with Jungkook...I will talk to him later about your treatment...

Don't be sad Let's hope for the best " The doctor said and taehyung nodded feeling uneasy... because...

He is feeling a rollercoaster of emotions.The shock and disbelief later converted to fear and sadness...but now anger and frustration creeping into his mind when he tried to process all the newly found truths about himself.

He went outside the room in hurry to breath.....he felt suffocated

                           **
"Doctor, see you later" Jungkook said, standing up to follow the younger.

"okay I will call you... make sure that he is okay"

"okay doctor"   he said and went outside .

"Tae..."  He ran after taehyung and grabbed his hand.

"Tae listen to me.." he said desperately.

"Dr. jeon... leave my hand" Taehyung said, suppressing the anger he is feeling inside.

"what happened tae?" Jungkook asked not knowing what to do .

"You don't know what happened? stop the acting Dr. Jeon...oh! I forgot ...you all are very good at acting anyway...you all are liars"   Taehyung said blankly but his eyes betrayed him and more tears made its way down his face.

"Now i feel like a fool. You all treated me like a fool..." He said, wiping his tears harshly.

"And for you...I'm just a patient...I'm such a fool " Taehyung said ,looking down making Jungkook cry in helplessness.

"Tae... baby... please listen to me" Jungkook said desperately.

"Dr. jeon.. Can you drop me at my home? I don't want to hear anything from you, now." Taehyung said trying his best to stay strong.

"Ye-s ...i will take you  home" he said and followed taehyung who is already walking away.

*******************************

when jungkook and taehyung reached the mansion,Mrs.kim rushed towards taehyung and engulfed him in a hug.

"Baby" she hugged him tightly.

"Eomma, can you please move?"  Taehyung seperated himself from the hug and walked towards his room making Mr.kim to look at everyone in disbelief.

"What happened to my baby?
Did you tell everything to him?" She asked anxiously.

"Yes"

"Is he okay?" Mr.kim asked looking at the retreating figure of his son.

"He is not okay... he thinks we all treated him as a fool" Jungkook said, looking down.

"Doctor..." Mrs.kim called Jungkook feeling the pain her son is going through.

"Don't worry....I will talk to him later. I will regain his trust no matter what" Jungkook said in determination.

"Dr. jeon, That job is ready ....You can go to his university as a doctor... Is that okay?" Mr.kim asked making Jungkook smile.

"I'm okay with anything Sir."

Thank you for reading 💞☺️

                                 -Rezz