CHAPTER 5

In Hospital

Jungkook checked his patients. and went to the Room of senior doctor.

"Good morning Doctor" He wished him with a wide smile.

"Good morning Dr. Jeon" The doctor said returning the smile.

"I'm glad that you are here....I want to give you a special case... The patient's family was searching for a best doctor... In my opinion you are one of the best psychiatrist in the south korea."
Doctor said taking a file from the table.

"I'm glad to hear these words from you sir... I will try my best in that case..... Thank you for trusting me"
He smiles showing his bunny teeth.

Doctor chuckled and gave him the file.
" It is the complete history & details about the patient's condition...... Call me If you are willing to take this case after reading the file..."
The Doctor said to jungkook who nodded in response.

"Okay sir... I will call you.."

    **************************

Jungkook walked towards his cabin holding the file in his hands.... He stopped walking to attend a call.He sighed looking at the caller Id.It was his worried older brother who always calls to remind him to eat, sleep and rest on time.

"Hello Hyung" he said as he attended the call.

"Jungkookah... where are you now?"  Namjoon asked

"I'm in hospital hyung"

"I want to tell you an important matter. I will tell you in the evening... come home early.. okay?" Namjoon said and Jungkook hummed.

"Okay hyung"

      *************************

               At kim mansion

Jin and Jackson came to pickup tae... Today they are going to that mansion near his university.

"Eomma will miss my baby.... we will call you everyday... be a good boy..... Take your medicines and food on time....obey your hyungs...hmm?"
Mrs. Kim said with glossy eyes

Taehyung nodded.... Tears filled his eyes as he noticed his Eomma's teary eyes.

" My babyy " She pecked on his forhead crying.

"I will call you two everyday so don't cry eomma.... i will obey my hyungs...." he said and hugged her tightly.

"I know My baby is a good boy"
Mr. Kim said caressing his son.

   ***************************

They went to the new mansion... Maids welcomed them and shows their room... All the maids looked at tae with heart eyes....

Taehyung smiled at them and followed them to his room like an adorable puppy.

"Jacky... today I'm going to jeon mansion... you stay with tae baby... don't let him be alone....." Jin said to Jackson

"okay hyung.. i will take care of him... don't worry"
Jackson reassured him with a smile.

Thank you for reading ❤️
Please vote and comment...

-Rezz