CHAPTER 53

Night

Thunder rumbling in the silence of night

Thunder rumbling in the silence of night.... lightning soon joined.....

Jungkook is in his bed.... he looked out to the door as a flash of lightning lit the place and revealed a silhouette of a man standing in the doorway....

Suddenly he ran towards Jungkook hearing a great clap of thunder......

"V... why are you here? ..It's middle of the night and you should be in bed..." Jungkook said, looking at V.

"Umm..... I couldn't sleep because of the storm... let me stay here with you..." V said while fidgeting .

"The 'dangerous V ' is scared of storms? huh!" Jungkook asked teasingly and laughed.

"I'm not scared of anything... okay?!.....Achooo!! ..... " he sneezed

"I..I just want to sleep with you...." V mumbled.

"Did you get cold? " Jungkook said, placing his hand on V's forehead.

"wait here.. I'll go get you some medicine..." Jungkook said as he stood up from the bed.

"Don't go...I Just want to sleep with you... please ..." V grabbed his hands.

Jungkook let out a sigh.Both laid down the bed... Jungkook hugged v who is shivering a little due to the cold weather.

"Feeling cold?" Jungkook asked

V Nodded while while closing his eyes.

V moved closer to jungkook seeking warmth... Jungkook hugged him more tightly....

"I love you...." Jungkook whispered to V's ears and gave a kiss on his forehead....He smiled, looking at the sleeping boy.

After some time, Jungkook looked at his baby who is sleeping....

"Shit! ..baby, you are burning!...." He quickly went to get some medicines, thermometer, water, clean clothes etc..

*******************************

WARNING: PANIC ATTACK

when Taehyung opened his eyes, It's darkness and he startled when the lightning flashed again........

He began to be afraid.... his chaotic mind couldn't control his thoughts any longer...... his tears began to flow.

He crept towards the corner of the bed and hide his face between his knees.

He could no longer perceive the touch of the things around him. Negative thoughts roaming in his head became louder......

'You are alone'

'No one will save you'

'you are going to die'

His entire body had gone numb... his mind overwhelmed.

"stop!..." he cried, closing his ears with his hands.

The darkness grew bigger... his heart starts to beat faster...... he began to hyperventilate....... sobbing and clutching his legs like his life depended on it.

He is choking on his own breath and his throat is painfully tight....... all he can hear is the negative voices in his head, drowning out the thunder and rain.......

"Eomma.... " He let out a sob.

**************

Jungkook's pov

when I entered the room with medicine and other stuffs, I saw my baby sitting in the corner of the bed buried his head between his legs, sobbing.. he is trembling and-

"Eomma....." he mumbled in between his sobs ....Eomma?

It's taebaby... shit! he is nyctophobic!

Jungkook's pov end

Jungkook turned on the lights.

" Baby..... look at me...... Hyung is here....... I'm here"

Jungkook touched him but taehyung slapped Jungkook's hand away..

but he tried again... This time he didn't touch him

"Baby... look at me....your bunny hyung is here...... you are fine....please look at me..." Jungkook said, trying to calm him.

"Eomma... eomm-aaa....... they'll kill me...." Taehyung kept mumbling the same words.

"No baby... you are SAFE... look at me please...

baby.....breath.... breath for me"

Jungkook tried again and this time taehyung stopped mumbling and lifted his head slowly in fear.

" Hy-ung......" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his teary eyes. His condition broke Jungkook's heart.

"I'm here baby... don't worry..hmm ?"

"Hy-ung........ Hyung.... they'll kill me...."

Jungkook went near Taehyung and engulfed him in a hug.

"Shhhh... don't cry baby! It's okay..... you are fine...I'm here with you now...... don't worry baby....." Jungkook began to comfort him, saying sweet nothings.

Taehyung's breath became normal after some time.

He was clutching Jungkook's shirt tightly ..the grip loosened as taehyung passed out.

Jungkook laid him carefully in the bed . Taehyung's face become pale and his eyes red. Jungkook put his hand gently on Taehyung's forehead and quickly pulled away when he felt the heat......

**************

Jungkook gave him an injection to lower his fever.

Jungkook took care of him whole night.

:(

-REZZ