CHAPTER 6

Jungkook went to his cabin. He sat down on his chair and began to turn the pages of the new file to study.

His eyes widened seeing the patient's photo in that file.

"My baby....." He mumbled unknowingly.

He began to read the details in a hurry...he didn't expect that.....

"DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER" He read out loudly in shock.

Then He didn't waste a second and hurried to the senior doctor's room.

"Doctor..." He called while panting.

"Dr. Jeon... what happened?" Doctor asked noticing the state of the young doctor.

"I know the patient in that file...." He mumbled looking at the doctor.

"Really...?  Then it'll be more helpful..." Doctor said and sighed in relief.

"But doctor... i didnt know he has D.I.D.... He is such an adorable kid...." He said while looking down. His heart ached thinking about his Angel.

"Don't be sad... Remember that you are a doctor.... we need to be strong for our patients... even if that patient is our loved ones..." Doctor reminded him and Jungkook nodded slowly.

"Doctor iam ready to take this case...." He said making the senior smile widely.

"Please have a seat.... I will explain his condition."

"Okay"

Doctor explained about Taehyung's condition to him... of course as a doctor jungkook knows about DID.

For the readers who don't know about this disorder... read this

(Dissociative identity disorder/ multiple personality disorder is a complex psychological condition that is likely caused by many factors, including severe trauma during early childhood (usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, or emotional abuse). The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism - the person literally shuts off or dissociates themselves from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with their conscious self.

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split Identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has their own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. They have different thoughts, perceptions, and memories relating to themselves and to the world around them)

Back to story

"He was diagnosed with DID when he was 12... He often gets panic attacks... He also has nyctophobia (fear of dark)....
and He is suicidal too" Doctor said making Jungkook's heart break.

*I didn't knew that my baby is going through this much pain * he thought to himself and let out a sigh.

"Doctor, how many alters?" Jungkook asked .

"3 personalities... They are..."

Vote and comment babe

-Rezz