CHAPTER 15

V stopped the car infront of a building.

He went inside ignoring the presence of Jungkook....and came out after sometime in a different appearance.

Jungkook found himself staring at the gorgeous boy infront of him in awe.

"Are you a security guard? why are you standing here ?"
V rolled his eyes and walked towards his car.

"Tae" Jungkook called following the younger.

"IT'S V!!" V said shooting glares at Jungkook.

"umm V.... where were you?" Jungkook asked noticing the new outfit of the younger.

" Why did you changed your dress?"

"So many questions... I don't like that taehyung's fashion sense.... I'm an adult.. not some kid to wear that kind of dress" V said starting the car again.

" okay...it's your choice but respect my taehyung " Jungkook said feeling offended for some reason.

"YOUR TAEHYUNG?... Do you think i will obey you?" (V said laughing sarcastically)

Jungkook sighed and looked outside of the car window.

******************************

After a 15 minutes drive,V stopped the car infront of a club.

He walked towards the entrance.... but stopped by the guards.

"Sir,Only couples are allowed to go inside" The guard said politely.

V narrowed his eyes and turned his head towards Jungkook who is standing beside him with a confused face..

V smiled sweetly and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"we are a couple" V said raising their intertwined hands to the guards.

Jungkook's face became red in embarrassment.He looked at their hands in surprise...The younger's soft hands fits in Jungkook's like it's made just for him.

"you can go inside" guard said and V nodded at him.

"Kookie.........let's go" V dragged him not knowing the consequences of his actions.

"o-kay" he gulped

*Kookie!!!.... I'm going crazy* Jungkook's mind screamed dramatically.

*******************************

Inside the club

"V...please don't go anywhere without me" Jungkook said loudly noticing the atmosphere.

"it's really crowded..." He added

"You sit here... don't follow me...got it ? " V said and walked towards the people who are dancing to the loud music.

Jungkook sat there, watching every actions of V

V went near a man ,who looked at his body with lust

"Hey... Handsome" V said making the man's face lit up.

"Who are you baby?  Come with me. I will satisfy you." The man whispered to V's ears and V chuckled.

"why is V acting like that?" Jungkook mumbled and stood up feeling uneasy all of a sudden.

But he saw V and the stranger going somewhere.... Jungkook  followed them feeling agitated.

They went to a room  and locked the door making Jungkook anxious.

"He locked the door!" Jungkook said to himself feeling scared thinking about the younger's safety.

He clenched his fist angrily and walked towards the room.

No comments... I'm sad.
                             -Rezz