CHAPTER 18

"Hyung, why did we came here?" Taehyung asked standing infront of the hospital building.

"I'm a doctor in this hospital" Jungkook said taking few steps.

Taehyung followed him without saying anything.

They reached in front of senior doctor's room.

"Tae..... you wait here until i call you" Jungkook said and taehyung nodded innocently.

*******************************

"May i come in doctor?"  Jungkook asked slowly opening the door.

"Dr. Jeon!... come in.." Doctor said with a smile.

"Any progress?" Doctor asked curiously.

"I saw two personalities of him.... v and Jason...."

"Jason showed up when we were watching a movie.. I think..some scenes in that movie triggered him... and when he appeared, he  tried to hurt himself" Jungkook said to the doctor who is now carefully listening everything.

"and V...."  Jungkook let out an exhausted sigh.

"Did V do something? " Doctor asked noticing the gloomy face of Jungkook.

"He is not a simple personality... He is very dangerous.....he tried to kill someone"
Jungkook said with shaking voice.
Jungkook noticed doctor's shocked face .

"How is that person now?"

" He is alive" Jungkook said making the doctor sigh in relief.

"As you know.. complete cure is rarely possible. Our goal of treatment is to achieve fusion of each personality.....watch his every personalities and behaviour carefully. we can continue the treatment based on that" Doctor said and Jungkook nodded after listening carefully.

"Don't lose hope... you can do it" Doctor encouraged Jungkook with a smile.

"I came here with taehyung.. he is waiting outside... he said he want to know about his condition...and he has all the right to know about himself...i think, telling him is the right decision.." Jungkook said after giving him a small smile for the encouraging words.

"Yes.. call him inside"

*******************************

"Come in and please have a seat" Doctor said giving taehyung a sweet smile.

Taehyung walked slowly towards Jungkook and sat next to him.

"You are kim taehyung right?"

I won't tell you to comment.... again.....I respect your decision to not comment, guys... It's okay to be a silent reader....Thank you so much for reading this boring story with so many grammar mistakes.

Thank you for reading 💞😊

Love you ❤️
                                -Rezz