CHAPTER 27

In Kim's hospital

Mr.kim walked towards a room , guarded by his guards.

A Doctor came outside of the room and bowed at Mr.kim.

"Sir, He is awake." Doctor said, looking at Mr Kim

"Hmm.. You all wait here... "  Mr.kim said to everyone including the doctor and went inside the room.

As he walked towards the room,he saw a man lying on the bed , staring at the ceiling. Mr.kim Made a sound with his throat and the man diverted his attention towards Mr.kim.

"You

"You...?" He asked with a frown.

?" He asked with a frown

"I'm Kim joon gi... Do you know me?" Mr.kim asked with a blank face.

"No" The man said tiredly.

"Who are you?" Mr.kim asked, looking at him.

"I... I'm Choi min seok... Thank you for saving me from that psycho"

Mr.kim felt anger rising in his body as he heard the word 'psycho'.

" Don't mess with him.. he is not what you think.." Mr.kim warned minseok.

"I know sir..." Minseok mumbled.

"Hmm.. where are you living? and what's your job?" Mr.kim asked.

"I'm working as a model sir.....and I'm from gangnam.." He said weakly.

"Okay.... you can go after few days... take rest " Mr.kim said before walking outside.

Soon minseok's innocent look  changed into a creepy smirk.

"KIM JOON GI... The number 1 business man........Father of Kim taehyung..." Minseok said, looking at the retreating figure of Mr.kim.

"But... who was that psycho....... I will find out everything" he mumbled to himself.

*******************************

"Jin hyung... Why he has no memory of his childhood? I mean before the age of 7.." Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't know what happened.......but... You know.. uncle has many enemies... someone kidnapped tae baby when he was 7..and we found him after few days but he lost his memories..." Jin said and let out a sigh.

"Ohh..."

"Where is tae baby?" Jungkook asked .

"Ohh i forgot to tell you....he went to jimin's house..."

"Then i will go there to pick him up" Jungkook said as he stood up.

"okay"

*******************************

"Jiminah.... I have something to ask you" Taehyung said , grabbing jimin's hand.

"What is it tae..?"  Jimin asked curiously.

"I..Iam asking this for a friend of mine-"

"Which friend?"

"He is in London.... He is suffering from an illness. He doesn't have any hope in his life anymore.... but one day a man came into his life.... That man loves him... he also loves him.... but he didn't want to ruin that man's life.... Does he deserve to be loved?"  Taehyung asked , looking at Jimin's eyes.

"Tae bear.... Everyone deserves love in their life..... we don't know what'll happen the next second... Time is not in our hands... So tell your friend to confess his feelings to that man before its too late...." Jimin said ,  making taehyung sigh.

"Hmm...Okay"

Jimin smiled at his bestfriend.

'It's too late... hyung will scold me... I'm going Jiminiee "
He said , looking at his watch in panic and stood up .

"I will drop you at your mansion.." Jimin said, walking towards taehyung.

"It's okay...i will go by myself..Jiminah... bye" Taehyung rushed to outside.

"Bye bear... be safe..." he said, looking at taehyung's retreating figure.

*******************************

Taehyung is walking  down the dark street, the shadows stretching out like eerie fingers. The silence is deafening, broken only by the faint sound of his own footsteps.

*Hyung will scold me* He thought as he walked fast as he can.

Suddenly he heard sound of  footsteps.
He looked back... but no one was there.He walked fast.
A chill ran down his spine as he couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched.

Thank you for reading 💞
                            -Rezz