CHAPTER 43

somewhere

" Sir, I found some information about kim taehyung...."

"What is it?"

"He is a DID patient....."

"huh.. Interesting" Minseok said with an evil smile.

"He is under treatment of a doctor called Jeon jungkook.... he is his personal psychiatrist...." The man said while showing some photos of them.

"  The man said while showing some photos of them

"This is the doctor"

"Hmm...." Minseok hummed, looking at the photo.

"This is kim taehyung"

"T-This........ psycho....." His Eyes widened.

"Sorry sir.... I tried my best to find that psycho but... i got no information about him..." The man said, sighing sadly.

"He... he is the psycho.... " Minseok said with a shocked expression, looking at the surprised expression of the man infront of him.

"Good job.... you can go now..."

The informer went outside.
"now I got it.... the psycho and taehyung is the same person...... a DID patient..........a pretty psycho...."
Minseok mumbled, staring at the photo... a smirk appeared on his face.

He took out the phone from his pocket and dialed a number..

*why is he not answering my calls? Did something happened to him?* He thought , worried.

Then he dialed another number.

"hello.... bogum?" He called through the phone.

"min seok....!" Bogum's shocked voice made him smirk. He really enjoy scaring people.

"ohh you remember me...." Minseok said sarcastically.

"what do you want?" Bogum's voice held pure anger.

"Listen carefully....." Minseok began to Say everything.

"K-Kim taehyung!... D.I.D patient?" He stuttered in shock.

" why did he attack you? Did he regained his memory? oh my god!!" Bogum began to Panic.

"I don't know..." Minseok shrugged his shoulders.

"That day , i told jong suk about the incident..... he said he will find out everything..... but after few days, he disappeared..... He is not even attending my calls..." Minseok said as he remembered their Last call.

"Did he contact you?" Minseok asked hopefully.

"No... he didn't" Bogum said as he clutched the phone tightly because of anxiety.

"Hmmm.. okay"

"min seok....."

"What?"

"please don't call me again... Please.." Bogum said, desperately.

"Hmm.... " Minseok hung up the call.

*I have to do something fast*

*******************************

At university

Jungkook and jimin are sitting in jungkook's room.

"Hyung, why did you call me? How is Tae?" Jimin asked, worried.

"He is okay now... but a little weak.. After some rest, he'll be okay." Jungkook said, making Jimin nod in relief.

"I was so scared... i didn't saw him like that before...." Jimin mumbled sadly.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah... He'll be okay..." Jungkook said with a small smile, looking at taehyung's worried friend.

Jimin nodded with a teary eyes.

"You are such a caring friend.. be strong for him" Jungkook gave him a warm smile and tapped his shoulder.

"umm... why did you call me hyung?"

"I have something to ask you.."

"what is it hyung?"

"It is about tae... I want to know what triggered him yesterday.." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin.

"I don't know hyung... we were watching some old photos and videos in my phone.."

"Can you show me the last thing he saw before the panic attack?"

"Yes....it is an old photo of my parents... why would that photo trigger him? I will show you the photo..." He said as he took out his phone and showed that photo.

"Thank you Jimin-ah.. can you send me that photo?"

"yeah..."

Jimin went outside.

Jungkook stared at the photo with an unreadable expression.

*Jimin's parents has something to do with Tae's past*

-Rezz