CHAPTER 44

Kim mansion

"Eommaaaaaa..... " Taehyung Ran towards his mother and hugged her happily.

"Aww.... i missed you babyy..." She hugged him tightly.

"How is my baby doing? why didn't you go to university today?" She asked, looking at her son.

"Aunty... yesterday he had an episode of panic attack..." Jin said, making her worry.

"Babyy... Are you okay? You look pale... i didn't notice that earlier......bab-"

"Eomma... I'm okay now..... look" he said, showing his cute boxy smile to melt his eomma.

 look"  he said, showing his cute boxy smile to melt his eomma

"my babyy.... " She hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead with teary eyes.

when Mr. Kim entered the mansion, he saw his wife is crying while hugging taehyung.

"Ji won-ah, why are you crying?" He asked with a frown.

"Appaaaa...." Taehyung's face lit up and ran to his dad for a hug.

"Tae bear" mr.kim hugged his son.

*******************************

Jungkook and jin entered the mansion.

Tae is sleeping peacefully with head on his eomma's lap, she is stroking his hair fondly.

Mr. Kim and jackson are talking about everything that happened in their absence.

"Uncle..." Jin called in a low voice because he didn't want to wake up his baby brother.

"Jin... Jungkook... come here." Mr.kim called them softly.

They sat there and talked

Jungkook smiled , glancing at his baby who is sleeping with a pout.

He suddenly remembered about Jimin's parents.

"Uncle, Do you know them? " Jungkook asked, showing the photo of park couple.

Mr.kim took his phone and stared at the photo with an unreadable expression.

"Yes.... I know them."

"who are they?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Mr.Park and his wife.... but how do you know them?" Mr.kim asked with a frown.

"Mr. park?" Jin frowned.

"Jimin's dad." Jungkook said, looking at Jin.

Mr. Kim, Jin and jackson looked at him in confusion.

"Jimin?" Mr.kim asked in confusion.

"Jimin is Taehyung's best friend..." Jungkook said to mr.kim who became surprised.

"Uncle....yesterday, this photo triggered tae..... that's why i asked you" Jungkook said with a sigh.

"How you know them?" Jungkook asked again.

"Park bogum.... he is the one who......

.........saved my son years ago"

-Rezz