CHAPTER 56

Taekook reached the mansion..... Taehyung's parents are staying in the main mansion....

Next day

Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook reached the university.

Taehyung looked at the entrance. but didn't see Jimin there.
Jimin always wait at the entrance for him.
Taehyung pouted .

"What happened tae baby?" Jin asked, seeing the pout.

"Jimin is not here."

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other worriedly.

"Then I'm going ...... bye Bunny hyung ...bye Jin hyung"

___________________________________

Taehyung entered the classroom and saw Jimin who is sitting with one of the classmates and they are talking .

Jimin saw Taehyung but ignored him.

Taehyung felt really sad. he went towards Jimin.

"Jimin-ah... why are you sitting here?" Taehyung asked Jimin who ignored him again.

"Jimin-ah... talk to me.. what happened? why are you ignoring me?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything kim taehyung...." Jimin gritted his teeth in anger.

"What are you talking about? what did i do to you?" He asked as tears filled in his eyes.

'Did V do something to him? no.. no.. I can't lose my Jimin' Taehyung thought and began to panic.

"DROP THE ACT AND GO TO YOUR SEAT....I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING..... GET LOST!..."
Jimin shouted angrily.

Taehyung flinched due to the sudden shouting. Jimin soon regretted seeing Taehyung's struggle to breath and he is shaking. Jimin came to his sence and looked at his classmates who is looking at them.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hands and ran towards nearby empty classroom.

"No... Jimin-ie....I...I'm sorry for what i did.... I'm sorry... don't lea....leave me... Plea-se.." Taehyung said between the sobs.

Taehyung get scared when someone shout at him. but he is more scared of losing his best friend .He can't even think about that.

Meanwhile Jimin's heart broke seeing his best friend in such a vulnerable condition . Taehyung hurt him but he can't see him like this.
It's the second time tae is having panic attack because of him.

"Shh... Tae bear.... I was just upset.... I will never leave you..... Please breath for me.... please.."

Jimin hugged Taehyung and tried to calm him.

After some time ,Tae's breathing became normal.

"you did it.... " Jimin said with a smile.

Taehyung looked down tiredly, making Jimin sigh.

"Tae.... I will never leave you..... but i need some time to clear my mind........" Jimin said softly.

"I...I understand.... It's okay." Taehyung mumbled, looking down.

"I'm sorry for everything" Taehyung said with a sad smile.

Jimin nodded and went to their class room.

Whole day, they didn't talk to each other.

___________________________________

After the class

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin are walking towards the entrance.

Jhope noticed their behavior.

They were always too clingy. but
today, they didn't even sparing a glance at each other.

"Guys... what happened between you two?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Nothing hyung" Jimin said, faking a smile......

"I'm going... bye" Jimin ran away from there.

"yaaah! Jimin-ah... this brat!" Hobi shook his head.

Hobi looked at Taehyung who is looking down.

"Tae bear, what happened...please tell me...."

"Just a small fight.. nothing serious hyung..."

"Ohh.. that's it?.... don't be sad... he can't live without talking to you..." Hobi patted his back.

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed in response... Hobi became sad looking at taehyung's sad face.

"Come here..... " Hobi said with a smirk.

"what?" Taehyung know the meaning of that smirk. So he decided to run..but hobi was fast and began to tickle him.

"ahh... hyunggg!!" Taehyung struggled to free himself and their laughter filled the atmosphere.

Hobi felt relief, seeing taehyung's smile.

"like this...... smile always..." hobi said as he stopped tickling and hugged Taehyung from the back.

" hobi said as he stopped tickling and hugged Taehyung from the back

Thank you for reading ❤️

-Rezz