CHAPTER 45

"Umm... Jin, tomorrow there will be a meeting with jeon family..." Mr.kim said, making everyone to look at him.

"with my parents?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"yeah... to discuss about Jin and Namjoon's wedding" Mr Kim Said with a smile.

"Jin Hyung-ie's wedding.......!" Taehyung asked excitedly and the elders nodded, smiling at the happy bear.

"your parents will be there in the main mansion..." Mr.kim said and everyone smiled happily.

"Appa, can i invite jiminie and hobi hyung?"

Taehyung asked looking at suga and smiled mischievously.

"Ofcourse, baby" Mr.kim said, smiling at his son.

Suga smiled widely , hearing that.

"Suga, are you blushing...?" Jungkook whispered in Suga's ears in a teasing manner.

"....... I'm not......." *this brat* Suga mumbled, trying not to smile.

*******************************

Taehyung is lying in the bed.. he tried to sleep but he couldn't sleep at all.

*I want to sleep ...should I call eomma?...
.....no she must be sleeping. I don't want to disturb her*

He sighed tiredly.

"why aren't you sleeping baby?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards Taehyung.

"hyung... why are you here?"

"I came to see my boyfriend"

"ohh.... but your boyfriend is upset"

" why?...what happened baby?"

"He can't sleep ...he want to cuddle with you" Taehyung said with an adorable pout.

"who can say no to my cute boyfriend." Jungkook chuckled, ruffling taehyung's silky hair.

" Really!....your boyfriend is so happy now" Taehyung said , smiling happily.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile, seeing his adorable baby's happy smile.

Jungkook noticed some books on
the table.

He took one of the books from the table.

"They are some old albums and story books.." Taehyung said, looking at the books.

Jungkook sat on the bed next to taehyung.

he began to turn the pages.Taehyung began to tell him the stories behind each photos in the book .

"Hyung, this is the wedding photos of appa and eomma" Taehyung said, pointing to the photo.