CHAPTER 48

“Jiminah....”

“Tae..” Jimin smiled, looking at his friend.

“why are you ignoring me? Is it because of this kitty?” V asked with a fake pout.

“No, tae... I'm not ignoring you. how can i? huh”  Jimin said ,  pinching V's cheeks.

“you are looking different Today ...i mean so beautiful .. ” Jimin said, making v smile shyly.

*His acting..*  Suga thought, watching V's behaviour.

“Now come with me.” V said, grabbing Jimin's hand.

“To where?” Suga asked and V gave him a death glare.

“It's none of your business kitty” V said , glaring at Suga.

“Tae, why are you talking to hyung like that?” Jimin asked, frowning.

“Uhh... sorry... can we go now? we are going to my room.”  V said to suga.

“hmm.. okay” Suga said hesitantly.

“see you later hyung” Jimin said, smiling at Suga.

Suga nervously looked at V who is  Smirking but he dismissed his uneasy thoughts, looking at the retreating figures.

*******************************

“Suga, did you saw tae?” Jungkook asked in a worried voice.

“yeah.. they went to his room”

“They?”

“Jimin and tae”

*V is with jimin? *  Jungkook became nervous.

“what's wrong?” Suga asked anxiously.

“nothing.” Jungkook walked to V's room nervously.

*******************************

Meanwhile in Taehyung's room.

“Jimin-ah.... wanna play a game?” V asked with a smile

“Which game, tae bear?” Jimin Asked excitedly.

“umm... You laugh you lose”

“Then i won't laugh” Jimin said happily.

“Are you sure?...” V asked, tilting his head to one side.

“No.. i won't ...make me laugh then.”  Jimin said, sitting on the bed.

V's Expression changed suddenly....into a creepy one...

“what's with this face?” Jimin asked, trying not to laugh.

“Park Jimin.... you know.. your father, that park bogum is a devil”  V said, looking at Jimin's eyes.

“Tae... It's not funny.....” Jimin stood up from the bed as he looked at V in disbelief.

“It's not funny?.. don't laugh then.... I will let you win.  Should i make you cry instead?” V said  with a creepy smirk.

Jimin never in his life thought taehyung will insult him like this.  If it  wasn't tae , he would have slapped the man who disrespected his father.

His anger soon converted to tears.

He walked towards the door angrily but V pinned him against the wall and put a knife against his throat.

Jimin's breath hitched as a  sudden fear crept inside his heart.

His tae bear is not like this.

“Ta.. Tae what are you doing?”  Jimin asked, scared.

“I'm warning you....Don't show your ugly smile infront of me... ever......” V said , staring at Jimin's fear filled eyes.

“don't forget ....you laugh you lose....” V said with a creepy smirk.

Suddenly,  Jungkook entered the room...his eyes widened , seeing the scene infront of him.

“V..... put the knife down....now” Jungkook Said anxiously.

“Don't hurt him... please” Jungkook said, looking at Jimin's shaking body.

“uhh.. kookie, we are playing.. you wanna join.?
it's fun... isn't it jiminah?...” V asked to a crying jimin whose eyes are closed tightly due to fear.

“V... you said you'll listen to me.... I'm disappointed in you... please leave him.....” Jungkook said, making V freeze.

*he is disappointed in me? ..no ..no.. no...*  knife fell down from his hand as he released jimin.

“kookie... we were playing..I didn't hurt-”

Jimin ran outside , crying...

V looked at jungkook innocently.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh.

“I... I'm sorry kookie-”

“For what?!”  Jungkook shouted.

“Do you even know what you have done?.... For tae, jimin is not just a friend..they are like soulmates ...why did you do this to tae?.....why...” Jungkook said, looking at V in disappointment.

A sudden pain in his head made V stumble as he grabbed his head.

“I'm.. sorry.... I'm sorry.....don't hate me”  V mumbled continuously.

Jungkook  noticed the sudden  change .... he know V is unpredictable....but it's not his fault.... his disorder is not his fault.

V is not weak... It is the first time he become so weak infront of someone.  he didn't care about others but the anger and disappointment in Jungkook's eyes made him weak.

“kookie...... Don't hate me..”

Jungkook felt guilty for shouting at the younger. before V could apologize again , he engulfed the younger into a hug.

“It's okay baby...I won't hate you... but don't repeat this...please..” Jungkook whispered, caressing V's hair.

“Hmm” V himself is not sure about that so he just hummed in response.

Rezz