CHAPTER 21

Jimin was talking about the things that happened in the university in the absence of taehyung.

"Jimin-ah , I didn't see hobi hyung. where is he?" Taehyung asked to Jimin with a confused expression.

"He is probably in his class now.. we can meet him in the lunch break" Jimin said with a smile.

"okay"

They attended the boring classes after talking so much.

*******************************

"Hobi hyung"  Taehyung Excitedly jumped on Jhope.

"Aww...my cute bear... I've missed you so much.." hobi said , hugging the younger tightly.

"Me too ,hyung" Taehyung said , seperating himself from the hug and smiled at hobi who returned the smile.

"Tae.. Did you hear the new song of my yoongi?" Jimin asked to taehyung excitedly.

"Your Yoongi...? He doesn't even know you" hobi said making Jimin to glare at him.

"Jimin-ah....I forgot to tell you....your yoongi is my hyung's friend.... suga hyung is now staying with us" Taehyung said making Jimin to squeal like a little kid.

"Really Tae?... Can you please introduce me to him?" Jimin said, showing his puppy eyes.

"Okay" Taehyung said making Jimin to hug taehyung tightly in excitement.

Jungkook was  watching the trio secretly.

He felt happy seeing taehyung's smile... At the same time he felt sad thinking about the silent treatment he is getting from taehyung.

*Atleast he is happy when he is with them* he thought and let out a sigh.

*Did he take his medicines? Should i ask him now?* He thought, hesitantly stood up and walked towards them.

*******************************

"Tae..." Jungkook called the younger who turned his head towards him .

"Hmm?..."  He Just hummed in response.

"Please come with me... i want to talk to you...." Jungkook said looking at taehyung.

"Who are you Sir?" Hobi asked Jungkook with a frown.

"Jimin will tell you... now I'm taking tae with me... sorry" Jungkook said as he grabbed the younger's hands .

"It's Okay"

*******************************

They went to Jungkook's cabin in the university.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asked, getting out of his grip.

"Did you take your Food and medicines?" Jungkook asked looking at taehyung's eyes.

"No... I was going to eat" Taehyung said blankly.

"Okay"

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkook asked, feeling hurt by the treatment.

"Why do you care? You are just a  doctor to me..." Taehyung asked making Jungkook sad.

Tears began to form in his eyes.

"Tae.... I lied to you because I thought you'll get panic attacks when you hear that and i don't want to see you in pain.... I'm saying this as your bunny hyung, not as a doctor..." Jungkook said as he looked at taehyung desperately.

*Who am i to you? A patient!*

Taehyung suppressed the urge to ask his thoughts as a lonely tear made its way down his face.

"You're not just a patient for me...I never thought I would tell you this here... " Jungkook paused , taking a deep breath.

"Tae... Do you Remember? Three years ago... when i first met you in that wedding party , I fell for you...... Your smile... Your cuteness...... your character... I love your everything......I'm in love with you since three years.... When i heard about your condition last week, i decided to heal you...... I'm not pitying you tae... It's not pity... It's Love..." Jungkook said as tears fell down from his eyes continuously.

"I love you tae. It's okay if you are going to reject me....but i will love you forever....Let me love you tae" Jungkook said, wiping his tears desperately looking at taehyung who was now crying silently.

"Hy-ung you love me?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Jungkook nodded while wiping his own tears .

*Is a sick person like me deserve to be in  love?*  More tears come out as he thought about his fate.

He Ran outside while crying.

Thank you for reading 💞

                                    -Rezz