CHAPTER 36

"I love you hyung...."

Jungkook felt like crying, hearing that.

"Thank you for loving me tae.....". Jungkook said with teary eyes.

For a long moment, they stood there hugging.....comforting each other...... Jungkook can hear the silent sobs of taehyung........

*I will take away all of your pain tae..*

"Hyung... we'll be late for university...." Taehyung said, wiping his tears.

"Baby.. Today is sunday..."

"Ohh " Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"How about we go out for dinner today?" Jungkook asked to taehyung, cupping taehyung's face.

"I'm ready..." Taehyung said smiling.

"Then...I will come to pick you up at evening..."

"Are you going some where?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"Yeah... I have a meeting with the senior doctors..."

"okay hyung.... i will wait for you "

"Tae baby.... where are you?"  Jackson called taehyung as he walked towards taehyung's room.

"Jacky hyunggg..... I'm in bunny Hyung's room"  Taehyung said loudly.

Jackson went towards the room when he heard that.

"Baby....It's time for your food and medicines...... you two come fast for breakfast...."

"Tae.... you go first... I'll come later..." Jungkook said, kissing taehyung on his forehead, making him blush.

"okiey...... boyfriend.."  Taehyung whispered to jungkook .

Jungkook felt happy hearing that . He kissed taehyung again , making the younger giggle.

"Jacky hyung... come"  Taehyung ran  towards Jackson and grabbed Jackson's hand.

"Baby..... slow down..."  Jackson said to taehyung who is running downstairs.

*******************************

Jungkook's pov

My love said he loves me.... I'm very happy.....

But....he is in pain.... my first goal is to heal him....

I will find out everything.....

Jungkook's pov end

He took out a pen and began to write on his diary.

"Noona" who is she?

"Choi minseok" -I don't know whether he is related to it or not., but i have to find out his true identity...I only got very few information about him from mr. kim.... "First person who is attacked by v is him

Then he pasted a photo of lee jong suk which is secretly captured when he treated his wounds..

He tried to kill tae.... why? I have to find out.

'Park Jimin' why is v targeting him?

"Devil"-Who is the devil he said..? It's clear that, that devil is related to jimin...

"Two more cages to fill" -I have to find out the other two person... is it 'that devil" and "choi minseok"?

"I will connect all the dots..." Jungkook said to himself in determination.

-Rezz