CHAPTER 22

" Did you saw the new professor?" 

"Yeah.. he is so handsome..." Another girl said with a dreamy smile.
" but no one is more handsome than our Taehyung "

" Yeah....." The students discussed about their first impressions of the new  handsome professor.

A handsome man entered the class making all the students go silent.

"Good afternoon, everyone! My name is Kim seokjin, and I'll be your instructor for this semester" 

Jin said , looking at every corner of the class.

*where is tae baby?* He thought, worrying about his brother.

"May i come in sir?" Jin saw taehyung and jimin standing at the door.

"Why are you late?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

*Did something happened?* Jin looked at them in worry.

"Sorry sir... we won't repeat this again." Taehyung said, looking down.

"Hmm... come in"  he said and looked away to continue his introduction.

Jin began to teach... But he kept looking at Taehyung from time to time. he got worried because of the younger's behavior... Taehyung was just looking down, fidgeting with his hands all the time.

"Sir, may I go to washroom please?" Taehyung asked suddenly making Jin to pause the lecture.

"Sure.." he said,his worried gaze followed the younger as he walked outside the class room.

*******************************

                Taehyung's pov

bunny Hyung loves me?

I didn't know that I wanted to hear it from him until I heard that words from him.

I really felt protected in his warm embrace .....The way he holds me made me feel like I'm the most important person in his world. I really wanted to hear his heartbeat by leaning towards his chest again......

When he calling me 'Tae baby',I feel butterflies in my stomach....

Yes...  I love him

but...

I don't want to ruin his life......I'm a hopeless person afterall....

I will treat him like before.....

but I really want to see him now....

It's Jin hyung's class now.... I stood up unknowingly, looking at Jin hyung.

*******************************

           Taehyung's pov end

"Sir, may I go to washroom please?" Taehyung asked suddenly making Jin to pause the lecture.

"Sure.." he said,his worried gaze followed the younger as he walked outside the class room.

Thank you for reading 💞

                                     -Rezz