SIX

3rd person.

The big full moon was heavenly. The bright object shined brighter than ever. In all of the years on Oridian, the moon has never looked this bright.

This could only have one meaning.

The moon child was reborn.

Approximately one hundred years ago, the first ever moon child was discovered. A great being that was said to be the only one that could tame the child of the eclipse.

Polar opposites to each other. They were said to be the balance of the world, and without one, the other would be doomed to a lifetime of madness.

Now, the people of Oridian had hope.

The moon was only this bright when the child was born.

There was only one lingering question in the air.

Was it an actual child?

Even so, they still had hope. The wolf of the eclipse would no longer torment them.

But where was this great child now?

"Should we splash him with some water?"

An unconscious boy with white curly hair naked as the day he was born was laying in the green grass.

A mother and her daughter nearly had a heart attack when they stumbled upon the strange naked boy.

"I don't know, my love. He might be dangerous," the mother told her daughter.

"But he's so pretty, mother," the small girl with red hair said as she tugged her mothers dress.

"I guess we should help him." With that, the larger woman reached down and took a handful of water, splashing the small boy.

Nothing.

"Try again?" The little red suggested.

The mother then poured the entire bucket on the boy, which finally got a reaction out of him.

A reaction that caused the woman to grab her daughter while stepping back.

The curly hair boy's eyes popped open and glowed a striking blue. The woman noticed that the necklace the boy had around his neck was glowing, too.

Some avatar type shit.

After a few seconds, the boys eyes returned to normal, and he took a deep breath.

The two red-headed girls watched as the boy looked at them, but he still looked to be in a daze.

"Where did you come from?" The woman asked the boy.

"I-I-i don't k-know." The boy said helplessly, his voice breaking slightly.

The woman couldn't help but take pity on the small boy. He was a very good-looking omega one that could bag a fortune in the kingdom.

If she were to leave him there, someone would find and him most likely sell him.

She had no choice. The woman removed her cloak and crouched down, putting it on the boy.

She slowly helped him up. "We will take you with us and figure out where you came from," she said and called for her daughter to help her with omega.

They had a good distance to cover before they reached the valley.

Both mother and daughter held the omega steady as they began their journey.

Within the kingdom, a chubby man ran as fast as his little legs could carry him.