THIRTY EIGHT

Mizuki●

Flashback

"What are you doing?" He was surprised at my sudden neediness.

Instead of replying, I continued to rub his hard abdomen. My hand was under his shirts, going up and down.

He was lying down all morning, and this wave of neediness washed over me. I couldn't remember the last time I had him close to me even though I slept beside him every night.

I looked up at him, and I'm pretty sure my eyes were giving away my true intentions for the morning.

"I thought you'd be mad at me." I said, sitting on his lap, and he raised a brow at me.

"I don't want you to be mad. I really thought the flower was going to be helpful." I said, and he remained quiet. Because he wasn't saying anything, I removed my hands and leaned down, so I was now very close to him.

"You're not mad, right?" I whispered, pressing a kiss to his jaw and looking back at him afterwards. He kept looking at me, so I continued to kiss along his jaw until I reached below his ear.

Below me, where I was seated on his lap, I felt him stir.

He was enjoying this.

I nipped at his ear playfully, and his hands moved to my waist. I moved my head to the point where my nose rubbed against his, and I could feel his breath tickling my lips.

I rubbed my nose against his.

"Right?" I pressed,he hummed as his hand moved down, rubbing against my bottom.

I pressed a chaste kiss on his lips, purposefully letting my lips linger against his for a few seconds, then pulled away, opening my eyes.

"Since you're not mad at me, this wouldn't classify as make-up sex would it?" I asked, looking down at him, and the corner of his lips tugged up.

"It's whatever you wanna call it." He said his hands were still kneading away at my butt.

My lips pursed as I cupped his face in my hands, making his lips duck like. I pecked them over and over as my hand slid into his hair. I moved down, kissing his chin, Adam's apple, and his collarbone.

His head thrusts back as I continue to plant sweet kisses on his chest while unbuttoning his shirt after every kiss.

When the last button popped open, I looked up at him through my newly black lashes to see that he was already up on his elbows, looking at me with an intense gaze.

I bent down to place the final kiss right above his v-line that I found so attractive and would stare whenever he stretched in the mornings.

I was baffled about what to do next, honestly. I definitely should've let him take over before it was too late.

I hated oral sex. The thought of having someone's dick in my mouth wasn't exactly pleasing, but I came this far, so I might as well just do it once and get it over with.

With a deep sigh, I looked at him, and I knew he wouldn't force me to do something I didn't want to do, but I wanted to please him. He was always so focused on making me feel good, and he did a very good job because when I was with him, I felt like I was floating.

I wanted to do the same for him, so I took a leap of faith and slowly pushed my hands in his shorts, feeling how erected he was. I used my free hand to tug his shorts down, and his erection sprung free.