EIGHT

Mizuki ●

When I woke up, I was wrapped in blue silk sheets.

I was in a very large bed, and I refused to get up. I don't know if this is some sort of dream, but I don't want to wake up.

The huge crystal chandelier was a dead giveaway that I was still in the castle.

"You're up." The same deep voice from yesterday said, and my head snapped towards the corner of the room where he stood.

"H-how long have you been there?" He still had a hood over his head.

I wanted to know why.

"Since you've woken up," he continued.

I took the moment to take in his body. He was tall for sure. He had strong muscles but not like body builder type he was just amazing.

"What happened yesterday?"

Ohh I didn't stutter.

The dangerous looking man walked closer to me, and I watched every step he took.

He pulled the hood off his head and looked at me.

His red eyes were captivating, and inside those red eyes held something I couldn't quite see. I trailed my eyes down his face. His black hair fell just above his eyebrows. He had a very nice jawline, and just below his left eye had a beauty mark.

"Touch me and find out." God, I forgot how raspy his voice was.

He extended his hand out to me and I looked down at his veiny hands. His fingers were long, too.

Who made this man?

"W-why?" I stuttered.

His facial features grew irritated. "Just take my hand," he demanded, eyes glaring down at me.

I slowly placed my hands in his, and he wrapped his long fingers around my hand. Almost immediately, sparks ran through me, and one word rang in my head.

Mate.

Fucking finally!

I looked up at him but he was only looking at our hands.

In here sweetheart.

I looked around the room and still nothing, probably I was going crazy.

Y-you are not going crazy you idiot, it's me your wolf.

Oh my God I have a wolf?

Yeah- oh by the tone of voice I could tell he was already bored of me.

So what's your name?

Cassius.

That's cute, I'll just call you Cass.

No-

My attention snapped back to the man as he dropped my hand and started to walk to the door.

"W-wait, where are you going? Don't you think you owe me some form of explanation?"

He didn't turn to look at me, so I got up out of bed and walked over to him.

I already lost a mate once I refuse to lose him or make him not like me. I hesitantly reached forward, touching his hand. He tensed under my touch but still didn't look at me.

"P-please look at me," I whispered.

He stayed still for a few moments, then turned to look down at me.

His eyes shifted all over my face, and I could only hope this was him liking what he saw.

Of course he does.