NINE

Zephyr ●

The hot water ran down my back as I leaned my forehead against the shower wall.

This was all too much, him coming back, the event that was coming up, everything just came at me one time.

The moon goddess was a bitch, sending him back without his memories.

Now I had to climb hills and valleys to train him. From what I heard from Oz my butler and trusted advisor, Mizuki's rebirth caused quite a commotion in the upper house.

They only invited me, because they heard my mate was back and they wanted to test him. I know they had plans of forcing marriage on me.

But now he's back, sleeping in his room, his bed and finally wearing his clothes again.

I should be over the moon, practically jumping with joy but I've waited for so long I was too tired and far too lazy to care about him right now.

I thought the moon goddess would've done something different, he looked exactly like be did before, only the fact that his memories were gone and his name changed.

Mizuki

It's cute.

Ever since the dining hall, and I had to watch him faint memories of him just kept coming back.

Memories I tried so hard to lock away just came crashing down on me like a ten ton block.

I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel from the rack, wrapping it around my waist, I took up another one and used it to dry my hair.

Once I was all dried, I walked into the red and fell face first on the bed.

I fell asleep after a few minutes.

"Do you know what my powers are?" He was honestly so cute. He stared up at me through the white strands of his hair.

"Hmm I know you have telekinesis, you can draw power from the moon the rest you'll have to figure out on your own" his extremely pinky lips came up in a cute pout and I smiled down at him.

Honestly, I didn't even expect the old witch to give me a mate since I wasn't her all-time favourite. I swear she hated me more than anything, but I didn't give a shit.

The little omega in front of me was my reason for living right now, and I would gladly do anything within me to please him.

If and when that hag tried to take him from me, I will burn this planet down in order to protect him.

"Zephyr?" That voice.

So soft and smooth. If silk had a sound, that would be his voice. I could get off just to his voice.

God help me.

"Zephyr?"

"Hmm," I tilted my head to the side, looking down at him as he stood directly in front of me. His curly hair fell down his forehead and some over his eyes. Acting completely on instincts, I reached out and pushed a few of those white strands to the side so I could see his blue eyes.

I was a gone man.

His baby blues focused everywhere other than on me, and his face started to get a little pink, indicating that he was flustered.