THIRTY

Mizuki●

When he said he took care of Morana, I didn't think he meant he killed her, I thought he meant he got her to stop bothering me, but no.

"She's dead?" I whisper yelled at him, Kian looked over to us, and I picked up my hand fan, opened it, and leaned over to my mate.

I still didn't get the reason why these were placed here. The place was always chilly, so why would we need a fan?

"You killed her?" I asked him, and he side eyed me.

"I did not." was his response, and I blinked at him. I wanted to believe him, but somehow, I didn't. She tried to hurt me one too many times so I could see him unaliving a person for that reason.

"If you didn't, then who did?"

His shoulders pushed up, then dropped, and my eyes moved over to Rhys when I remembered that he was also there with him. I squinted my eyes at him, and he must've felt my eyes burning holes in the side of his face above my fan.

His eyes connected with mine, and his frown deepened.

"What?" he mouthed.

Now that I think about it, it had to be him. They left together so it had to be one of them.

Rhys continued to glare daggers at me, and I raised the fan to hide my face.

"Morana will be replaced by her brother, who has magically resurfaced. The new ruler of Thanatos, Keegan." The moon goddess, Elarian stated, and a tall man appeared. My head involuntarily tilted to the other side, and my eyes slid down his physic.

He was big, his face was as serious as a judge.He seemed to be very youthful, but I could be wrong. Dark brown eyes complimented his dark skin tone quite well. His eyes were big too, not as big as Rhea's, which were freakishly big but big, kind of like a puppy.

His lips were of two different shades. Slowly, my eyes trailed down to broad shoulders, to the way his muscles flexed underneath his shirt.

"He is truly divine." Cassius mused, and I was totally in agreement.

His eyes scanned the room, taking a bit of time to soak in everyone, and I looked around the room also.

It wasn't only me who was flustered by the appearance of the really handsome male. Mylo was flustered, and Rhea was slowly blinking at him.

"Hello." His voice was deep, and the way he pronounced the word made me wonder what kind of accent that was.

"I'm Keegan." Was all he said and walked over to the empty chair that was beside Mylo. Mylo straightened himself as the man sat down sandwiching him between both equally large males.

Keegan tilted his head at Mylo, his eyes running all over his face, and then he turned away.

To Mylo's left, Rhys shot Keegan a glare, and I snickered, raising to a fan to shield my face.

"What's so funny?" Zephyr asked.

Snapping the fan shut, I shook my head, telling him nothing.

Elarian continued to talk about all the new rules and responsibilities that keghan would have on his shoulders.

The entire time I sat there staring at her, it was hard to believe that she was trying to take something away from me, but for what an unknown son who she probably didn't even like.

"-Goodbye"

"What? Doesn't she live here?" I asked my mate.

With his bottom lip trapped between his teeth, he shook his head, telling me no, and my face scrunched up.