TWENTY FOUR

Rhys●

"Do you like this?" The female that was crouched down on both knees in front of me asked.

"No, leave." Her seductive looking face faltered, and her mouth opened in shock.

"W-what?" she asked me in shock.

I lowered my eyes to look at her for a split second.

"I'm sure you heard me."

She released a dramatic breath and pushed off her knees to stand. She crossed her arms, which caused her breasts to look far more enticing than they were before she entered this room.

"Rhys-"

My eyes snapped to hers, and she looked away swiftly.

Female omegas thought they were top shit in this place, and it pissed me off.

The omega heaved a sigh and left the room slamming the door shut.

I gathered myself and left the room also.

I would say I was hiding away from my problems and life at my club, but I don't want to say that.

I was just taking care of unfinished business and collecting things before I left.

This was all going to shit. First, my brother's doppelganger popped up out of nowhere, and next, I supposedly had a mate, who was not just an omega, a male omega.

There was nothing wrong with a male omega. Don't get me wrong, but they just didn't do it for me, never have.

Applying little to no weight, I pushed the metal bars open and stepped inside the cell.

The scent of urine and blood hit my nose immediately, and I pinched my nose together in disgust. Unlike what others said, I didn't kill the omegas little husband.

He was a regular pest at my club who owed me big time, and he just so happens to have touched my mate too.

So he has a hefty price to pay.

I slowly walked over to whatever his name was.

He was seated half naked on a metal chair with chains around his chest and arms.

His legs were submerged in a small container filled with water.

His head hung low, with his chin resting on his chest.

I walked over to him and tapped a gloved finger on his shoulder. He didn't move, so I walked behind him and gripped the back of his head, yanking it downwards. I pulled harder on his hair until he started to wince.

His eyes weakly opened, and I loosened my grip on his hair.

He choked out a cough, his eyes focused on me. I pushed his head forwards harshly and walked in front of him.

"Erick.."

That's not his name, is it?

"You've come to my club approximately 50 times and spent a total of zero dollars, everything You've received here you got on credit. Credit I did not approve at all."

I've been saying this for the past few days, and every day, he pretended not to understand what I was saying.

He somehow managed to seduce one of the betas that worked here.

"I-I paid-" he choked out, and I tilted my head.

"You did?"

He quickly bounced his head up and down.

"With what money?"

He looked off to the side for a moment, and I followed his gaze to the corner of the room and then looked back at him.