EIGHTEEN

Mizuki●

I wiped the sweat off Mylo's face and went back to squeeze the water out in the small bowl.

It had now been 9 days since he's been out, and I was a bit worried. Lara said he was okay, though. He just needed to wake up on his own terms.

I don't want to sound like that person, but if Mylo had come to me and told me that his husband was abusing him, I would've done something.

As my advisor and as his friend, I would've put a stop to that, but I guess it was hard for him to speak out after months of abuse.

I overheard Zephyr ask Oz about Rhys, and still no one could find him. The entire thing about Rhys being Koa's brother made me on edge. Does it mean I would technically be his brother, too, since I looked like him.

Why did I even look like him? It was my main question, and why did I automatically believe it when they told me I looked like a guy I've never seen before and no one gave me proof.

I placed the cloth down and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked back to my room and stared at nothing in particular. The room was beautiful really, since Zephyr told me to move to a different room, I've been noticing that every single person in this room screamed Koa.

I didn't know him but I was intruding, so I decided that moving to a different room was what's best.

I had nothing of my own here, so Zephyr told me to get anything I wanted and have the helpers fix the room for me.

"Sir." A small woman said as she entered the room.

I looked at her, and she cast her eyes to the floor, a behaviour I didn't like at all. We were all the same here.

"Yes?"

"You are required to shift today, sir." She said with her eyes still focusing on the ground.

The last time I shifted was the day I went back to stay with Elara, and that's been a few weeks now.

I didn't enjoy the pain that came with shifting, but I loved the feeling of running through the woods, my fur being pushed back by the breeze. It was thrilling and exhilarating.

I wanted to shift, and I was pretty sure Cassius would enjoy that, too.

"Of course," he said happily. I had no need to ask who wanted me to shift because he's been extra nice to me, and it was too suspicious.

After he made me dry hump his leg. I did my best to avoid him, but he was always here. Did he not have some form of kingly duty to do, like fix the vegetation or try to find out the reason for the dark side in Oridian.

I was embarrassed, to say the least, who wouldn't be if you had just humped someone's leg like a dog in heat.

The woman cleared her throat, and I snapped my eyes at her, I forgot she was still standing there.

"Sure," I said, and she nodded, telling me to follow her.

She led me to the very back of the palace, which led into the woods from what I saw. It was quite spacious with large trees surrounding the area.

The lady came to stand by my side, and I looked at her. Her head was down, but she was still standing beside me. Was I supposed to shift in front of her?

"Can you leave, please?" She looked at me in surprise and bowed her head before walking away.

I watched her as she walked away, and when she was out of sight, I walked towards one of the large trees and shifted.