TEN

Mizuki ●

Zephyr left hours ago. He just left me there in the garden.

The guards came, and I tried my best not to let it affect me, but it did.

As soon as I got back to my room, I cried.

It was now 7am in the morning, and I had no clue if he came back or not. I wanted him to like me, to at least accept me.

On the bright side, at least he didn't try to kill me after finding out we were mates like Kalex did.

I wanted to do something special for him to make him like me a lot more, but I knew nothing beyond his cold exterior.

I got up from the bed wrapping the robe around me and walked over to the closet, just like back at lara's. The clothes were white, and I loved it.

For me, not for the people who cleaned. White must be a bitch to wash if it's actually really dirty.

I closed the door to the closet because I forgot what I actually opened it for.

Maybe if I made him breakfast he would appreciate me more?

Housewife duties.

No.

Mate duties.

That was actually a great idea. I took off my robe and was only left in the silk pyjama set and rushed out of the room.

The guards stood at the end of the hallway and watched me walk towards them.

When I was a few inches from them, they turned to block my path.

“Can you move?” I asked, looking at both of them.

“Where are you going?” one of them said, not once looking down at me.

“The kitchen” I simply said.

“We shall accompany you”

“Okay?”

They both moved and let me continue my journey to the kitchen, but with them following me.

Once I reached the kitchen, I stepped inside, and they both stopped at the door.

I first spotted Mylo and ran towards him..

“Mylo!” I exclaimed, and he jumped slightly before turning to me, and a huge smile filled his beautiful features.

“Mizuki!” He extended his arms, and I hugged him.

It felt like ages since I last saw him. He looked even prettier than before.

“How have you been? I haven't seen you since I don't even remember. Why are you in pyjamas, though?” he asked in a rush.

Oh, I forgot they don't know Zephyr is my mate. I wonder if I should tell them.

Can't hurt, right?

“Well the king is my mate-and I've been staying here.” I watched as Mylo's face twisted into an expression of shock, and I smiled shyly.

“Really??”

I nodded “Yeah and I came here to make him breakfast actually,  I don't think he likes me very much”

His expression changed to disappointment, and he quickly replaced it with a smile.

“What are you gonna make him?” He asked, and I pulled my lips inwards.

I didn't think that far.

“I don't know, pancakes?” I suggested, and he gave a small chuckle, shaking his head slightly.