THIRTY NINE

Mizuki●

Never in my life would I think I'd be trapped and had no one but Kian for company.

Now, maybe I did think about being trapped with Zephyr, Mylo, or even Rhys for that matter, but Kian?

I can't even say he was mean to me because he wasn't. We talked for what seemed like hours whenever I was awake, and then he would supply me with that yellow thing that he told me was a flower from a garden in the moon kingdom.

Time past, a lot of time actually from what Kian told me and the size of my belly, it has been about a month and a half since I've been here. I've slept for most of that time, too.

From what has been happening, they still haven't found the witch girl they've been searching for.

Either she was a very good hider or my mate and friends found her first but that was also very disappointing.

If they found her, they probably didn't even know I was gone or they didn't care enough to look for me.

“Does the others know I'm gone?” I asked Kian, drawing an X in the corner of the paper.

“I'm sure they do.” He said while drawing an O in the middle of my X’s and I sighed before drawing a next one at the top left corner.

“Then why haven't they come for me?” I asked,watching him draw his mark below my X.

“What makes you think that they are not trying?”

I shrugged and mindlessly placed my next X below his O, and he quickly placed his O in the middle of his other O's.

“What? No! I wasn't paying attention. That's cheating.” I complained, and he chuckled.

“It's not cheating if you're the one that's not paying attention. You've got to get your head in the game.” He said, tapping the pen against my forehead, and I blinked.

“I just can't stop thinking.”

“Well you're gonna have to from now on because they intend to speed up your pregnancy.” He voiced, and I looked at him confused as to what he was talking about.

“If they can't find her they think the only way to get Cassius is to let you have the pups then it would just be the two of you and it would be easier to find something to remove him.” He explained, and I still didn't get it.

“So what was the plan before this?” I asked slowly.

“Cassius is a very old and very powerful wolf. He has great abilities beyond your understanding and his. Elarian wants that power for herself, and that way, she will be the most powerful being.” He said I gasped.

“Elarian told me she wanted her son, and the only way to do that was to expand the world he created. The pups would be born with the abilities that my mate and I have, which could help her do that.”

“Right-”

“So now it's changed? Is this what they meant by, I have 4 different essences? Or was it auras? Cassius is her son?” I asked, leaning forward towards Kian, and he instinctively leaned back because of our close proximity.

“Yes, he's her son.” He said, using his index finger to push me back.

“So that means I'm going to have to wait. How does Cassius not know he's her son?” I asked, leaning forward again. It was a habit I have when I'm really excited. I tend to invade people's personal space.

“I don't know, ask him.” He said, pushing me back again.

I smiled and sat back down, flipping the paper. Over the past few weeks, Kian has treated me like a brother. I didn't have a brother, but this is what I imagined it would be like.