1

The music from the karaoke is blasting as Mirana claps for Lucy and Jackson, laughing as she watches them on the stage belting their hearts out to Whitney Houston

"Shout out to the best roadie ever!" Jackson cheers. "Mirana Cabrera!"

Mirana waves as Lucy and Jackson blow her kisses before going on to perform their rendition of 'Baby got back'.

"In my opinion, you should be the one who everyone's staring at,"

Mirana's attention is diverted by a voice, causing her to turn around. Before her, stands a man who is sculpted like a Greek statue.

He towers over her with his impressive height and his muscular frame, which is perfectly outlined by the tight sleeves of his t-shirt.

His short hair is neatly styled, and the sharp angles of his facial features are accentuated by it. His striking blue eyes are fixed on Mirana's green eyes.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Mirana smiles at him.

"Only the gorgeous ones," The man replies with a cheeky grin. "I like your accent"

"The accent's from thirteen years in Cuba" She extends her hand and the man brushes his lips against her knuckles. "I'm Mirana"

"I'm Tim,"

"A gentleman," Mirana smiles. "Don't get many of those anymore"

"Would you like a drink?" Tim asks. "My treat"

"I was just going to buy a bottle of Tequila," Mirana says and Tim orders with the barman. "Shot race?"

"What do I get if I win?"

"Anything you like," Mirana grins at him.

"I like the sound of that,"

"What do I get if I win?" Mirana asks.

"Anything you like," Tim replies, a grin on his face as he takes the bottle and glasses from the bartender.

Mirana and Tim find a quiet corner in the bustling karaoke bar, away from the stage where Lucy and Jackson continue to entertain the crowd. Tim pours the tequila into the shot glasses, and they raise them in a toast.

"To gorgeous women," Tim grins.

The shot race begins, with each downing their tequila and slamming the shot glass on the table. At some point they had moved so Mirana was perched on Tim's lap as she puts the lime between his lips.

"Should we stop her?" Lucy asks, watching as Mirana giggles at whatever Tim had whispered in her ear.

"Are you kidding me?" Jackson laughs. "Look at that guy, he's gorgeous. Far cry from the usual losers she picks"

"I hope she doesn't come back to our apartment with him," Lucy sighs. "My noise cancelling headphones broke"

"Well, you're more than welcome to stay with me," Jackson says.