23

"Hey, have you seen Mirana or Lucy this morning?" Jackson asks

"Hey, have you seen Mirana or Lucy this morning?" Jackson asks. "Lucy didn't come home last night and I haven't seen Mirana this morning either"

"Lucy may have gone home with her date,"

"Mirana probably went back to Tim's. I'll ask him," Jackson says.

"Tim's already here which means Mirana didn't go to his,"

"Harper!" Nolan calls. "Did you see Mirana or Lucy in the locker room?"

"No why?"

"We can't get ahold of either of them, their phones are dead. Lucy's bed wasn't slept in," Jackson says.

"Sergeant!" Nyla calls and Grey looks over. "Tell him"

"Lucy didn't come home last night and she didn't bring Mirana back either," Jackson says as Tim joins the conversation. "No calls are going through, they're not responding to texts"

"They went to the bar," Tim says. "Caleb bought a friend for Mirana to sit with so Chen would feel more comfortable on their date. Caleb Wright with a w but I don't have a name for the other guy"

"When did you last see them?" Grey asks.

"I saw Mirana just before she left for the bar, she was going to call me once she was done but I assumed she may have gone back to your apartment with Chen if the date didn't go well," Tim says.

"What do we know about these guys?" Sergeant Grey asks.

"Caleb Wright works at a medical supply company," Lawrence says. "He said that's where he met the friend that joined them. I saw a video of Caleb playing with a puppy. Chen was stalking his social media page"

"Alright," Grey nods. "Take West, do background checks. Find out everything we need to know about these guys before we go knocking on their doors. And someone find Armstrong"

"I'll run a trace on their phones, get them into MUPS and NaMus systems," Nyla says.

"Sergeant!" Nolan runs over. "I just spoke to Nell, a call made to 9-1-1 from Mirana's phone last night"

"Can she send the recording over?"

"Already done,"

"Nice work Nolan,"

"Everyone listen up!" Sergeant Grey calls over the general buzz of the station. "Officers Mirana Cabrera and Lucy Chen have not been seen for approximately thirteen hours, given the circumstances we cannot rule out abduction. So stop what you're doing, I want all available personnel on this case"

"GPS disabled since last night," Nyla says. "Last tower ping was on 6th and LaBrea at 9:07 last night when-"

"Mirana called 9-1-1," Grey says. "Nell sent the recording file over"

"Caleb's social media pages are gone," Tim fumes as he walks over. "All of them"

"Mirana called 9-1-1 last night at 9:07," Nyla says causing Tim to stop.