7

"I miss you in our apartment," Lucy says to Mirana

"I visit all the time and I still have a key," Mirana says. "You literally have decorated the box room so it's a smaller version of the room I once had"

"Well, if you and Tim fight or you get too drunk, you can still stay over," Lucy shrugs. "How is it living with Tim?"

"It's great," Mirana hums.

"But?" Lucy asks.

"He has this really annoying tendency to go running early in the morning," Mirana says. "I'm talking ass crack of dawn and sometimes he forgets to deal with the alarm system so he leaves and the whole house is screaming at me. It drives me loco"

"Ouch," Lucy chuckles.

"Angela and I have designated Wednesday nights as nights we go out, get drunk and bitch about the men we live with," Mirana says. "You could join because you now live with a man"

"Jackson is great,"

"Come on Luce, don't lie to me," Mirana says. "There's always something"

"There are a few things," Lucy nods. "But they're only small-"

"But when you drink, you can rant for hours?" Mirana asks and Lucy nods. "Hey, Ang!"

"Yes?" Angela asks, walking over to them.

"We've found another woman to join Whining Wednesdays," Mirana says and Angela grins.

"Welcome to the club Chen," Angela pats her on the shoulder.

Mirana and Lucy walk into the briefing room, taking their seats as Grey walks into the briefing room.

"Today is problem day. So you know what that means," Grey says.

"Actually, sir, I-I don't," Nolan says.

"Problem spots on your patrol route. Locations that attract crime like a felonious magnet," Grey explains.

"Businesses used as a cover for criminal activity," Tim adds.

"No-tell motels, massage parlours, dive bars," Angela rattles off.

"Or anywhere that ex-cons gather to plan their next adventure," Jackson chimes in.

"The spots you see every day and you vow to take them down if you have the time, but we never have the time. So today we make some," Grey says before noticing Smitty whispering to another officer. "Is there a problem, Smitty?"

"Oh, no, sir," Smitty shakes his head. "I love playing whack-a-mole"

"Knock down a problem spot, it can pop back up anywhere," Grey says. "But that's the job, right? And since you're so excited about doing it, I think you should share your excitement with Officer West out there today"