3

"You worried about your test score?" Tim asks as they walk into the station

"Considering an 81 means you barely passed?" Mirana asks. "Si I'm preocupada"

"We spent hours learning everything you could possibly need to know," Tim says. "The exam wasn't written and every time I quizzed you it was perfect recall"

"That's because it was you asking me those questions," Mirana says. "Not the Chief"

"Look, you are definitely the full marks," Tim says. "Stop stressing yourself out. Get your ass into the briefing room and stop trying to delay getting your results"

Mirana nods, walking into the briefing room before taking her seat.

"All right, take your seats," Grey says. "As expected, the stolen uniforms caused a bit of paranoia out there. Overnight, there were two fights and a near shooting 'cause two officers didn't recognize each other. All right, that being said, it is vital that we remain vigilant. Understood? Now, to your exam scores. You all submitted your guesses last night, and none of you guessed right"

Grey writes Chen under the 91 before writing Cabrera under the 100. 

"Thank God," Lucy sighs in relief before turning to Nolan. "Nolan, I'm sorry"

"Save your concern, Officer Chen. Officer Nolan got the second-highest score, not the lowest. That 'honour' goes to Officer West,"

"That's not possible," Angela says.

"I've seen a lot of strange things in my 20 years, but never would I have imagined that the golden boy would tank his test," Grey says.

"But there's a th- like, I-I -" Jackson stumbles over his words, shock written all over his face.

"Uh-oh. Looks like Grey broke your rookie," Tim says to Angela causing other officers to laugh.

"Shut up," Angela says.

"Ah, Agent Russo," Grey says and all heads turn to face the woman. "You looking for me?"

"No. Actually, Officer Nolan. Can you spare him for the morning? I need his help running down a lead,"

"Nolan. All right, let's go back to work,"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mirana walks up the stairs before punching the pin into the pad to open the door to that level of the parking garage.