8

"So where is Tim taking you?" Lucy asks over the phone

"Well, we're going on a double date with Angela and Wesley," Mirana says, propping the phone up so Lucy can see her. "He says it's fancy so I don't know what to wear"

"Why haven't you asked Tim? You literally live with the man,"

"Because he's just telling me I look good in everything," Mirana says. "It's sweet but entirely unhelpful"

"Alright, show me some options,"

"I have this one," Mirana holds up a green dress.

"No," Lucy shakes her head. "You wore that to meet my parents"

"True," Mirana tosses the dress on the floor. "Your parents said I was dressed provocatively because I don't feel confident in my own skin because I had parental issues"

"Do you own any long dresses?"

"Not really," Mirana says, rifling through the wardrobe. "I wasn't exactly known for being modest in college. What about this one?"

"Too booby," Lucy shakes her head and Mirana tosses the dress on the floor. "Way too booby. Didn't you wear that as a Halloween costume?"

"Yeah, I went as Lydia from Beetlejuice," Mirana nods. "What do I wear Lu?"

"Get the black dress out,"

"The black dress?" Mirana asks, quirking an eyebrow and Lucy nods.

"The one you spent $300 on. And have never worn, except for trying it on in the dressing room"

Mirana pulls the dress out and Lucy claps her hands together, nodding her head.

"Put it on and let me see,"

Mirana steps out of camera view as she finds a nice pair of underwear before getting changed and slipping the dress on before stepping back into Lucy's view.

"Oh hell yes!"

The dress is a perfect fit, hugging her hips in all the right places while the flowing skirt drapes down to her ankles. The slit up the left leg reveals the snake tattoo that wraps around Mirana's thigh.

"Silver jewellery,"

At Lucy's order, Mirana opens her jewellery box before picking out a pair of diamond waterfall earrings and putting on a silver necklace that was her mother's. She grabs a pair of black stilettos and shows them to Lucy.

"What do you think?" Mirana asks.

"That if Tim doesn't have sex with you tonight, I will,"

"Alright, I'll talk to you later Lu," Mirana laughs, waving at the phone before ending the call.

"Has Chen helped you through your wardrobe crisis?" Tim asks, walking into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Wow"

Mirana smiles at Tim but she pushes his face away from hers when he tries to kiss her.